- The Unofficial Lucas Grey Fanclub -

5 Likes

all im wondering is what hes teaching. assassination? anti-providence education? who knows.

1 Like

haha in no way will 47 have 6 dancing with Diana in his dream IMO

Grey was a good character, but sadly his story ended so soon.

@Mini Let’s create a discord server.

Welcome to the Fanclub! May I ask why you want to create a discord?

4 Likes

Because the Unofficial Lucas Grey Fanclub is difficult to find on Google, Discord will make it easier to be found. It may also boost the number of members of the Unofficial Lucas Grey Fanclub.

We may create channels for specific purposes, such as #mems-channel or whatever else you desire.

2 Likes

It appears that you’re not interested of the concept.

1 Like

Something came to my mind and I also made a tumblr post about it, but I decided to post it also here, since some of you might find it interesting :relaxed: Have fun!

In the Hitman- World of Assassination Trilogy we have to travel with 47 to places all over the world. And we know from cutscenes like the ones after Paris or Colorado, that Grey has also visited these locations. So something came to my mind- did he maybe travelled to other locations, too? And I guess he didn’t just only travelled there, I believe in some of the places he was quite often!

Colorado

Of course. He build this up. It’s his militia, the bunker was kind of his office. And I tend to believe that he went over the property with Rose or Parvati from time to time to check if everything is alright.

Colombia

We know that Grey already worked together with the Delgado cartel during the events of Hitman 2016. So my guess is that he visited Rico quite often, talking to him about how to weaken the Moreno cartel and dealing with his annoying wife.

Mumbai

The Maelstrom and Grey are quite similar characters; calm and strategically but yet impulsive and brutal. I believe that’s why Grey picked him for his militia and why I guess he visited him sometimes to talk to him directly. I guess these two got on really well.

Berlin

From the reaction we got from HirschmĂźller about Greys death and how much he worries about him I tend to believe they were actually friends. I also think that Grey got his safe house in Berlin from HirschmĂźller and that it is somewhere near the Club. I guess he visited him sometimes in his basement to drink some whiskey with him, while he undismayed watched some strippers dancing at that pole.

11 Likes

Yes, but they never met in person, they were all recruited by him, without them knowing who they were working for, maybe some did, but it isn’t explicitly said

If you listen to Alma and Orson’s conversation in the bathroom, that’s what they say

4 Likes

There are two mercenaries in Colorado saying that they saw the boss and that he went into the bunker. And Rose also had access to the bunker.

I guess there are some people Grey knew face to face and some not. I guess the reason why Reynard never met him in person was because she was important for him, but they differ much in their opinions (for example: collateral damage). Maybe that was why Grey didn’t want to be in direct contact with Reynard.

6 Likes

Possibly, and if they ever decide to betray him, they wouldn’t even know what he looks like,
So he probably only did show himself to the ones he really trusted, and when he was face to face with people like Novikov for example, he wouldn’t care because he knew he would be dead afterwards

6 Likes

Yes, this! I agree!

2 Likes

Does anyone else like to call him Agent 6? (I know, agents are specifically ICA employees, but still😃)

2 Likes

I never did that before, because he’s no “agent” for me, like 47. But if he would work for the ICA why not! Sounds cooler than Agent Grey :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t really imagine Grey retaking the name ‘6’

2 Likes

Agent Grey sounds cool enough to me :grin:

2 Likes

“6” was his subject name, like “47” was for 47, Lucas at least got himself a real name :joy:

4 Likes

imagine if 47 just started calling himself john hitman

8 Likes

Still better than Tobias Reaper :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes