Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Wow! Those two NPCs even have the same face model. Classic IO, lazy af :man_facepalming:

Nah but genuinely smart time saving reuse of assets like this always makes me happy. Means their time was spent somewhere significant rather than modelling ‘generic army uniform’ for the tenth time :clap:

18 Likes

They don’t. Suits and disguises from H16 use slightly different head. H3 head is wider and has bigger ears. At least in these pictures :smile:

6 Likes

Yes, I meant in the two photos. Twas a joke :wink:

2 Likes

Every time you see two NPCs with the same face uhh Ort-Meyer did it.

2 Likes

It think it’s fine like this. Actually is a well made reskin. On other note, I was expecting for the ICA guards to have a less militar look and maybe something a bit more formal, in terms of using suits and ties. Oh well, the uniforms are neat.

7 Likes

Yep. I would have given the “security” look to the street guards. So they are some legit private security, not damn thugs guarding the district. And no uniforms for the ICA facility boys; maybe even not that formal with ties and shit - I was thinking more of Hokkaido style guards, with turtlenecks and stuff.

2 Likes

Makes sense they want to stay undercover, after all the trouble other employees are going through to dress up as a noodle chef.

It appears 47 was an ICA trendsetter when using disguises during his training.

15 Likes

I don’t see how filling the streets with suspicious armed guys in trenchcoats helps to stay undercover :thinking:

3 Likes

Exactly. For some reason there is an absence of police in this trilogy.

What would have been really interesting would have been if the guards had been truly undercover, appearing as just ordinary civilians.

2 Likes

Well, if Whittleton Creek and Berlin are anything to go by, they would all be wearing sunglasses regardless of daytime and weather :joy:

4 Likes

Just realized that the one new Hitman Absolution DISPLATE poster is the first time they’ve acknowledged Victoria in a long time.

3 Likes

Absolution’s not so from another a parallel universe after all :wink:

2 Likes

Dartmoor, bird cage.

Yesterday I screwed up, so I had no, but one motivation. Leave no witnesses. That includes the birds too.
So… when you shoot the birds, they not just die and fall, they’ll explode. But! The way they are doing it, it’s very strange… are they connected to some kind of easter egg?

2 Likes

In the Bank if you create a wifi issue, the IT guy will go up to Athenas office, check her computer, go over to the router in the adjacent room, and then he will never leave. He does this if the WiFi is broken when he gets up there or if it’s fixed. He just stays forever. I tried to throw a distraction to see if he was just stuck. He investigated the thrown object and then went directly back to the router :joy:

3 Likes

I think he just needs to be sure that everything is working right :slight_smile:
Did you try to sabotage Wi-Fi while he’s there and sees you or when he’s distracted?
What he does? Fixes/compromises, or just simply doesn’t fulfil his duties?

1 Like

I sabotaged it while he’s still in the basement. It doesn’t matter if you sabotage it with 47 in the basement (server room) or if 47 on on the top floor (turn off router). The same sequence triggers. The executive assistant calls down to the IT room and the IT guy goes up. He first goes to the executive assistant desk then the laptop then the router where he stays :joy:

there’s a guard in Romania who talks about how he’s mad that Grey killed himself and that they didn’t get to stop him before he did the deed. so technically he was there in the cutscene.

19 Likes

I’ve heard this guy, I think he’s lamenting that one of their comrades got gloaty, and he’s the one Grey shot and killed right before he kills himself.

One of the guards is asking him about his arm, so he’s the one that Grey disarmed and took his gun.

18 Likes

It used to be turning off the Wi Fi in the office had Athena go check it.

1 Like

The hippie moved his chair in The Author.

16 Likes