Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

In Landslide there’s a laptop In Bravuomo’s office where 47 can blend in using a suit, the guards around here will have the empty enforcer circle on top of their heads. When Abiatti enters the room he can see through the blend in though.

8 Likes

A minor detail but the way the cards fall is random every time. I have no idea how many variations there are (and whether they are randomly generated or chosen from a preset).

36 Likes

But it has a lower firing rate and a DRASTICALLY bigger sway.

1 Like

The guards work for Abiati. They must assume 47 is a paralegal or admin person or whatever. The attorney shows up and is like “who the fuck is in my computer!?”

or at least that’s what I’ll pretend it is.

3 Likes

Very late on this :sweat_smile:, but I just discover that you just need to unlock 18 out of 20 challenges to reach Mastery 10 on Hitman 2016 Pro difficulty. Before that, I was convinced that you must unlock all the 20 to reach it.

2 Likes

I found out that cigarettes changes over time with each hit the NPC takes. It’s a small detail that easily go unnoticed by many.

13 Likes

@Luiluix found this baby in a jar in Sapienza

28 Likes

I didn’t play in Chongqing much and I noticed that building only in Pride escalation.

I was like ‘‘wow, they added a building that looks like a peacock’s tail!’’. But when I loaded to the regular location, that building was still here. I never felt myself so confused and dumb in the WoA trilogy

27 Likes

I wanted to say that this is a Death Stranding reference, but if it’s in Sapienza, then that’s impossible since the game in question was announced at E3 2016, after Sapi released.

I guess Caruso likes keeping baby fetuses in his home lab. How… Quaint. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Peter the Great loved to do the same #bad_historical_humor

3 Likes

Walking by that area will never be the same again knowing there’s a body right there.

4 Likes

Same here - hadn’t conciously noticed that building although it’s fairly distinct. I guess in the regular mission, there’s not much reason to look back into that direction but I’m also not 100% convinced the building wasn’t added later :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

If you had studied the announcement trailer for chongqing then you definitely would know it was there from the very moment we fans got a sneak peek at the location :smile:

8 Likes

Maybe that’s the moment, where I had my info failure.
Some people hate movie/tv series/books spoilers, I’m a bit different.

I like plot spoilers, I’m playing many games knowing all story details (even the ending), but I avoid every pre-release info from the games I play. I even don’t read patchnotes before the patch comes itself, because I like to investigate all info measurely after the release :sweat_smile: That even applies to trailers sometimes.

So yeah, I defenitely didn’t watch Hitman 3 locations reveal :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I was ready to hear every Hitman 3 plot detail, but not to see the locations.

My friends go crazy when they want to share, for example, changes in the balance of weapons and the Escape from Tarkov itself, and I just delete their messages. I’ll see everything myself later, guys. Not now. Don’t spoil my research interest

5 Likes

A week ago or so I realized that Vegas isn’t the only Blood Money mobile game, there is also Los Angeles. It seems like it gets far less attention than Vegas though.

I’ve seen some screenshots before but I thought they were all from Vegas, despite obvious hints.

8 Likes

This is more a things you not found out about Hitman. I was looking at this still from the Free Icon Trailer. I thought i was being dumb for not knowing you can get up there. But i guess they only put 47 there for the trailer. Its a shame though, it would have been a nice sniper spot.

29 Likes

Is that the bridge overpass that connects to the fort in villa Caruso? I spent FOREVER trying to figure out how to get there, and then trying to figure out WHY we couldn’t get there.

You can use the muffin hop trick to get there from the corner of the fort, but I have never been able to pull it off. Others have though. We had a “how to get out of bounds” thread in the old forum.

9 Likes

Ah yes, that extremely distinct building they put in to make the whole location even more visually impressive, even if there is no such building in Chongqing :grin:

7 Likes

Maybe at an early stage it was gonna be Macau ?

1 Like

I´m more inclined to Hong Kong actually… That English sign (and street full of people) in the announcement trailer still bugs me… :thinking:

Either way, I would love to hear insight from the devs on how the level came into being, specifically why the trailer hinted at HK (and whether it was meant to be a more “proper” city map) and why is there a Macau-like building in the level.

4 Likes