Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Seems like a holdover from the Deluxe escalation (requiem suit was re-implemented after MendozaDX) but it seems like the perfect thing to keep in the game regardless. Requiem Man needs his time to pray.

5 Likes

I was trying to livestream the violin breaching charge trick and I ended up teleporting 47

16 Likes

i think it might be referencing Requiem in Blood Money. it has a shrine too iirc

23 Likes

Good call! I saw only a loose thematic connection with religion/funeral rites and had forgotten that piece of the level.

3 Likes

I just found this out, but this gem of knowledge was kind of hidden away so I’m posting it here. Credits to @Firepower.

There’s an Easy Rider reference in Satu Mare Delirium.

8 Likes

Apparently we have not only appearance clones, but full namesakes

15 Likes

The Bartoli Covert is now strong enough to one shot enemies, pierces bodies and can also open doors from long distances!

12 Likes

Just found out there´s even more nods to Haven in the bank´s teller area. Apart from the well known-of pamphlet, there´s also a newspaper featuring an article about the resort (it´s probably elsewhere on the map as well, but I haven´t checked):

What´s more amusing however is that on the western side of the area, there are two tellers, man and woman, working opposite each other, and the woman starts telling her colleague about a friend of hers who just landed a job at a luxurious resort in the Maldives. She also says that she managed to get a job there as well through her, and will be quitting her bank job to work there as a bartender. Naturally, I immediately went to check in Contracts, and here we have her:

44 Likes

How surprising that she could manage to resign her job, pack her stuff, fly to the Maldives from NY, and start to work there while 47 immediately caught his flight there after Savalas’ assassination, right?

7 Likes

Right? :joy: She was probably packed already and flew the same day lol.

1 Like

Played Chongqing with a Chinese friend; he was able to confirm that all the signs and writing are accurate.
Also, the ad that plays on the TV at the ICA entrance says “Vintage red wine, originates from Argentina, now on special discount”. A nice little nod to Mendoza.

26 Likes

In Landslide there’s a laptop In Bravuomo’s office where 47 can blend in using a suit, the guards around here will have the empty enforcer circle on top of their heads. When Abiatti enters the room he can see through the blend in though.

8 Likes

A minor detail but the way the cards fall is random every time. I have no idea how many variations there are (and whether they are randomly generated or chosen from a preset).

36 Likes

But it has a lower firing rate and a DRASTICALLY bigger sway.

1 Like

The guards work for Abiati. They must assume 47 is a paralegal or admin person or whatever. The attorney shows up and is like “who the fuck is in my computer!?”

or at least that’s what I’ll pretend it is.

3 Likes

Very late on this :sweat_smile:, but I just discover that you just need to unlock 18 out of 20 challenges to reach Mastery 10 on Hitman 2016 Pro difficulty. Before that, I was convinced that you must unlock all the 20 to reach it.

2 Likes

I found out that cigarettes changes over time with each hit the NPC takes. It’s a small detail that easily go unnoticed by many.

13 Likes

@Luiluix found this baby in a jar in Sapienza

28 Likes

I didn’t play in Chongqing much and I noticed that building only in Pride escalation.

I was like ‘‘wow, they added a building that looks like a peacock’s tail!’’. But when I loaded to the regular location, that building was still here. I never felt myself so confused and dumb in the WoA trilogy

27 Likes

I wanted to say that this is a Death Stranding reference, but if it’s in Sapienza, then that’s impossible since the game in question was announced at E3 2016, after Sapi released.

I guess Caruso likes keeping baby fetuses in his home lab. How… Quaint. :grimacing:

6 Likes