Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I don’t think hope used here means the person believes it will happen, just expressing their wants of it happening despite what has happened.

5 Likes

I get that. I was just wondering why releasing on Steam would make any difference. The game wouldn’t necessarily be any different just because the store you bought it from changed.

2 Likes

Who knows.
Why they still hosting Sniper Assassin multiplayer despite they announced it will be shut down before HITMAN 3 release? HITMAN 3 released 7 months ago.
Popular Ghost Mode scrapped year ago (long before HITMAN 3 released), but the mode which always been highly unpopular is still alive despite it was announced it will be taken down.
Do you see any sense in this? I’m not

8 Likes

In Colombia, you can use the spaghetti can in the sauce a guard is tasting (the one with the love letter I believe). It acts like an emetic poison

17 Likes

Same as Sapienza for Caruso

8 Likes

But never experienced myself.
Well, I’m not a big fan of Colorado and didn’t spend there thousand of hours :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You can still use data core in the gluttony DLC…After you kill hush and royce…All guards will change into masked one as in main story, and you can still get food when you use right tools kill right targets…

Edit:Same as pride DLC…I regeat to choose fiberwire in level 3…

19 Likes

I just realized that none of the Berlin targets appear in 47’s dream sequence, thus we don’t know which 5 or more agents were canonically killed by Agent 47. Maybe they did not appear because they were so forgettable.

28 Likes

I wouldn’t hold it against him.

14 Likes

Elusive targets and Patient Zero are officially more canonical than the Berlin target kills. Ouch.

17 Likes

Maybe I am wrong but I want to believe that Agent 47 killed all the agents. He’s such a skilled assassin that I don’t believe he would let any of them escape. But I’m glad we only have to kill 5 to complete the mission so there’s more replayability

14 Likes

I think it’s because they weren’t Targets. Not in the same way that the others were. 47 planned to kill all of his targets in a formal and official way. The targets in Berlin weren’t sanctioned, they weren’t planned, and they weren’t given dossiers the way every other target did. They were reactions to what happened to Olivia and a survival tactic, not a formally sanctioned mission.

12 Likes

Agent 47 is 57yo today

16 Likes

I’m pretty sure he did, Olivia asks after the mission if he killed all of them, he says they got his message which sort of infers that he did, but it’s still ambiguous.

My canon is 47 whacked the agents who dont meet him as Rolf first, then killed the other 5 who showed up, this way 47 didn’t have to pacify all the agents then double back to snap their necks after they begin their evacuation.

Still waiting on IO to release a mode (or a starting location) that lets us hunt down all 11 agents :pray:

14 Likes

Just a few things I noticed recently:

While the dart board in the biker hideout in Berlin really works (with knives), the one in the submarine tunnels doesn’t. Even though the knife kind of “stuck” there…

Soon we’ll find out, if there really is this “Sündhafter Puls”-Party in Berlin… (translation: “sinful pulse”)

This guard (enforcer) in Santa Fortuna sees through almost every disguse. But he’s never marked on the mini map.

34 Likes

If you leave the conference room before the meeting concluded, Ingram will rant that he’ll make sure no one will ever hire Kazem and that he’ll tell Omar.

Now that I think of it, all the Partners have had strife with their fathers (Stuyvesant’s father neglected him and wanted Cobb as his successor, Ingram’s father beat him, Carlisle’s father only chose her because his sons were either dead or insane).

29 Likes

They have the same face.

And they are the only two using this face.

30 Likes

Talk about change of career, huh. From award-winning stage actor to head of basically mafioso’s merc team.

7 Likes

I was completing some challenges in Dubai and found out that the penthouse staff all make a bee-line back up to the penthouse area after the lockdown is over. It made me think someone could use a piercing gun if they were going for a kill-all challenge.

Then I thought (after waking up) about 47 making one of his base-jump exits, but detonating some explosives just before exiting to see a bunch of bodies raining down as he parachuted. So, I looked for a video on that. @Tigh_Himes didn’t have one, but what they had was good enough. I’m just sorry I didn’t know this video existed until 8 months later. :frowning:

6 Likes

Just found out Apex Predator is also the title of a sick Mean Girls song. The jungle metaphors are surprisingly fitting for 47 as they are for Regina George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amv8T27SqCw

You can almost imagine Jiao and Hall covering this.

4 Likes