Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

it’s also different in Bangkok i believe. i guess they replaced the two-hand lean with this new one-hand lean

1 Like

They’re waterproof gloves

1 Like

they fixed the logo on the back of the White Yukata! i remember the disappointment with every patch in H2 that never fixed the logo, but it’s finally back to its former glory

16 Likes

I laughed when Corvo Black talked about how the only accident in Yates winery is a dog killed by grape picker. Then I found out it was Ken Morgan’s old dog Pickle and now I feel bad :neutral_face:.

10 Likes

It wasn’t replaced it as the old lean is still used in Mendoza.

2 Likes

I just found this image thanks to a QR code in-game in Chongqing :

I don’t know if it was discovered before, but I love that. These are the character designers.

EDIT: yup found by @DANNYonPC

3 Likes

IO added guards that wear gas masks reminiscent of a concept art for the CICADA guards.

11 Likes

Yeah but you can only get that disguise after killing Hush and Royce and accessing the mainframe (KevinRudd and I have tested it) so it kind sucks for contracts mode :cry:

Also what I came to this thread to say. I’m playing Berlin and I got an achievement called ‘Suck a Bag of Bricks’. Now usually I think the pun names are at least chuckle worthy, but this one made me actually just put the controller down and laugh. Well played IO :clap:

10 Likes

The Bartolli Woodsman used by an ICA agent in Berlin is a Jaeger 7 Lancer reskin while the one you unlock in Thornbridge Manor is a Jaeger 7 reskin.

5 Likes

Don’t worry. They are reunited now. Maybe.

I am upset the challenge for making Reed kill Royce is called “Medium Rare” and not “Fried Royce” I mean come on IO you had one job.

10 Likes

If you stand exactly in the middle of the two guards frisking you, you’ll get drumroll TWO HEADED GUARDS!

Be aware: They are twice as deadly and twice as bad! But you don’t get the experience of a four-handed-frisk. They just stand there, wait for something to happen. They don’t move. But get very angry if you try to walk away.

6 Likes

I’m glad they adjusted the animation, especially for cover and just how 47 holds his assault rifles. I think it’s and I hope I can speak for the majority that his old animation was a little goofy.

The Absolution Animations are just a welcome addition to the ending of this trilogy.

5 Likes

I only just found out that neoneon also produced the song that plays in the Krondstat Paddok.

Here it on Soundcloud:

1 Like

The Sieger 300 Ghosts barrel isn’t actually the same as before it was changed. It’s a teeny-tiny bit longer and going to bother me till the rest of eternity.

Also every single Sieger 300 has the Sieger 300 marking in black and red with the exception of the new Sieger 300 Viper whitch also, coincidentally, has the old Sieger 300 Ghost barrel length.

6 Likes

Fun Fact: Dartmoor has a challenge called “D’Ya Like Dags?” which is a reference to a line uttered by Brad Pitt’s character in this scene from the movie Snatch.

shout-out to my 8th grade English teacher for showing us this scene when teaching us about dialects. can’t believe I managed to find a use for that knowledge.

9 Likes

According to a challenge description, 47’s camera isn’t just a camera; it’s a phone.

11 Likes

Hmmm… Comeback of electrocution phone?

Don’t know if it’s been posted already and I’m not just found out this thing, I just have confirmed it now.
When an NPC gets leg-shooted and falls down, you can’t knock him out in HITMAN 3.
Don’t know if it’s a bug or intentional, but there is no more prompt appearing

2 Likes

Headcanon: the Electrocution Phone was just a faulty phone that overcharged its battery when it was called. The ICA had to add a camera feature and a screen to it to divert all that power.

7 Likes