Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Alright, I’m not sure how IO managed to fuck this up but they did.
The signature suit gets wet.
The signature suit with gloves doesn’t.
HOW?

8 Likes

Maybe it’s also a raincoat.

3 Likes

I’m just baffeld how they managed to screw this up. It’s literally the same suit.

1 Like

Probably just an oversight, when applying weather physics to the different suits.

4 Likes

Yeah most likely, I noticed few others that lack them but this was the most WTF one. Already reported it in the bug report thread.

They changed the lean animation in Hokaido.

11 Likes

If Vidal is killed during the Providence meeting then Yates dialogue changes to fit the events.

2 Likes

In Dartmoor the radios play a talkshow and one of the hosts has great Welsh accent. He’s called Pierce Chamberlain tho, was expecting something more like Gavin Jones :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They also talk about a Margolis charity event in Paris

2 Likes

it’s also different in Bangkok i believe. i guess they replaced the two-hand lean with this new one-hand lean

1 Like

They’re waterproof gloves

1 Like

they fixed the logo on the back of the White Yukata! i remember the disappointment with every patch in H2 that never fixed the logo, but it’s finally back to its former glory

16 Likes

I laughed when Corvo Black talked about how the only accident in Yates winery is a dog killed by grape picker. Then I found out it was Ken Morgan’s old dog Pickle and now I feel bad :neutral_face:.

10 Likes

It wasn’t replaced it as the old lean is still used in Mendoza.

2 Likes

I just found this image thanks to a QR code in-game in Chongqing :

I don’t know if it was discovered before, but I love that. These are the character designers.

EDIT: yup found by @DANNYonPC

3 Likes

IO added guards that wear gas masks reminiscent of a concept art for the CICADA guards.

11 Likes

Yeah but you can only get that disguise after killing Hush and Royce and accessing the mainframe (KevinRudd and I have tested it) so it kind sucks for contracts mode :cry:

Also what I came to this thread to say. I’m playing Berlin and I got an achievement called ‘Suck a Bag of Bricks’. Now usually I think the pun names are at least chuckle worthy, but this one made me actually just put the controller down and laugh. Well played IO :clap:

10 Likes

The Bartolli Woodsman used by an ICA agent in Berlin is a Jaeger 7 Lancer reskin while the one you unlock in Thornbridge Manor is a Jaeger 7 reskin.

5 Likes

Don’t worry. They are reunited now. Maybe.

I am upset the challenge for making Reed kill Royce is called “Medium Rare” and not “Fried Royce” I mean come on IO you had one job.

10 Likes

If you stand exactly in the middle of the two guards frisking you, you’ll get drumroll TWO HEADED GUARDS!

Be aware: They are twice as deadly and twice as bad! But you don’t get the experience of a four-handed-frisk. They just stand there, wait for something to happen. They don’t move. But get very angry if you try to walk away.

6 Likes