I only just found out that neoneon also produced the song that plays in the Krondstat Paddok.
Here it on Soundcloud:
I only just found out that neoneon also produced the song that plays in the Krondstat Paddok.
Here it on Soundcloud:
The Sieger 300 Ghosts barrel isn’t actually the same as before it was changed. It’s a teeny-tiny bit longer and going to bother me till the rest of eternity.
Also every single Sieger 300 has the Sieger 300 marking in black and red with the exception of the new Sieger 300 Viper whitch also, coincidentally, has the old Sieger 300 Ghost barrel length.
Fun Fact: Dartmoor has a challenge called “D’Ya Like Dags?” which is a reference to a line uttered by Brad Pitt’s character in this scene from the movie Snatch.
shout-out to my 8th grade English teacher for showing us this scene when teaching us about dialects. can’t believe I managed to find a use for that knowledge.
Hmmm… Comeback of electrocution phone?
Don’t know if it’s been posted already and I’m not just found out this thing, I just have confirmed it now.
When an NPC gets leg-shooted and falls down, you can’t knock him out in HITMAN 3.
Don’t know if it’s a bug or intentional, but there is no more prompt appearing
Headcanon: the Electrocution Phone was just a faulty phone that overcharged its battery when it was called. The ICA had to add a camera feature and a screen to it to divert all that power.
In Untouchable if you throw the rusty crowbar at the start another will spawn.
The ICA training facility was in the Arctic.
He looks a lot more menacing.
Last night I did a suit only silent assassin run on Mendoza and I wore my Mini Ninjas suit because it’s fun to be stealthy in that.
It still counts as a suit and I got SOSA but I wasn’t able to use the Diana dance exit because my suit was inappropriate. So it’s a suit but not a suit too.
The woman does have standards lol
Maybe it is because as a ninja 47 was just too invisible and she couldn’t see him offering to dance.
That is my head canon and I won’t be convinced she hates sleeveless discount ninja outfit.
Go up to her in the Kane and Lynch outfit. I want to see if she tells you you smell/comments on the sweat stains because ugh
Cant believe Ive never noticed this, maybe its an Easter Egg?
Definitely a reference to Square Enix, publisher from Season One, and Crystal Dynamics, developer behind Tomb Raider, another franchise owned by Square Enix.
I know it’s 2021, but ladies out here having unusual names… or dudes out here wearing having interesting attire?
maybe its short for Jackline? 
Her parents named her Jacqueline but she’s always felt more like a Jack.