Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

This is slightly offtopic, but man I love how the explosion sent his tie flying like that. It looks really great.

5 Likes

Yeah but then that’s punishing a player for wanting to wear a funny outfit.

3 Likes

From what I remember, this happens when you infiltrate the consulate from the parking garage. If you do that then the only enforcers will be the consulate guards. But if you go to the main entrance of the consulate in your suit, the civilians and guards will react.

I wish we had an invitation or a pass to enter the consulate in your suit. Agent 47 shouldn’t look that conspicuous in the consulate as all the other men are wearing suits

4 Likes

The exit cutscene in Haven Island is the same regardless of which speedboat you take (the one at the default start or behind the villa). I noticed it when I passed the fisherman while exiting from the default start and wondered how that made sense - both cutscenes are from the villa.

I don’t know what to do with this information but I brought it here so enjoy.

11 Likes

I think this ties into the “vision cone changes” IOI made in late HITMAN 2016 (or 2, I forget exactly when).
Basically, there’s 3 stages to viewcones. The centered “tunnel vision” cone, the wide-angle cone that extends 45-something-degrees to the left and right, and the peripheral vision that is located on the sides and juuust behind the NPC, I think.

So, NPCs that are staring at their phone or close up to another NPC’s face have a much narrower and ‘focused’ view cone than others.

5 Likes

I found the most powerful fusebox in the game. Every NPC in Mumbai investigates eventually this one in the security waggon:

After KO’ing about 200 NPCs (even from all the way from Rangan Tower) the game crashed. It couldn’t handle that many on one spot. Yep, that pile is ~200 ppl:

44 Likes

And you maintained SA :clap: I am truly in awe of your patience

12 Likes

Had to wait about four minutes for the next NPC to arrive at the end. Was really boring.

20 Likes

I feel sorry for your CPU :laughing:

6 Likes

No, 47 just wades through the bodies.

I’ve had it happen going through both entryways.

Same thing with the BASE jump in Dubai.

I think he’s talking about Blood Money.

Could you get all 3 targets this way?

Yes. If you’re really patient you can get every NPC to this fusebox. For the targets in this Escalation (Level 3, Raaz Algorithm) it would take about 15 Minutes until every target comes here.

3 Likes

Sieker makes people sick. Kalmer makes people calm. No idea how I haven’t noticed before.

28 Likes

Back in original season, you could bump off NPC if they were previously alerted by distraction. This was removed in season 2, so when I was replaying Sapienza and tried to get dongle from scientist, I tried if it would work…

Turns out it does!

22 Likes

I found a video showing the different trespassing area and unique dialogues with guards while wearing the white shadow disguise.
The most bizarre thing is the fact that this suit trespasses everywhere in Wilson’s house but the terrace (in Whittleton Creek).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VsxG_XYGKk&ab_channel=GaryNuman555

10 Likes

An HITMAN 3 rap very well done :

2 Likes

You can unlock the DAK Gold Covert, which I thought was a Deluxe escalation exclusive, by completing featured contracts. (Track 2, Tier 4 - challenge)

You know somone at IO had a blast spending a whole day writing these :smile:

1:39 “Ninjas are supposed to be all stealth, right? Not walk straight in. Act like a real ninja, man. I’m not letting through here.”

2:30 “Sorry, sir. Only Samurais are allowed past this point.”

2:50 “Please use the dedicated ninja entrance. Oh, you can’t find it? Maybe that’s because there isn’t one! Now bugger off.”

3:18 “Hey! This area is off limits to you, ninja boy. Besides you need to focus on growing the fuck up instead. Understood?”

3:37 “Hey, pajamas clown. Yeah, you can’t pass here. Alright there hobo.”

3:58 “Well if you were a real ninja you wouldn’t be standing here, trying to get in. Would you?”

4:22 “Alright, you can’t go through here. And don’t even think about throwing smoke bombs, or your little ninja stars, or whatever. Coz you’re not getting through. I’m done. Alright, on your way.”

4:44 “Ah, just your luck. It’s astronauts and knights only party at this point. No ninjas I’m afraid.”

6:18 “You may venture no farther. Go tell your master. Now fuck off!”

8:03 “Hey, show me some new moves, ninja. Oooooh. Yeah, whatever man.”

8:22 “A real ninja wouldn’t been seen my anyone. I’d be dead already, shot by a poisonous arrow or had my throat slit. Yeah, you’re a fraud. Like a department store…” [then you beat him up before he finishes :cry:]

8:42 “It’s too bad, I already let a ninja through today. If only you had come as a Roman gladiator instead.”

8:59 “You don’t even look like you’re authorised to pass here. Aren’t you too old to be playing ninja. Grow up, Peter Pan.”

9:17 “Come on, man. Just try be a ninja, okay. You know? Moving in the shadows, hiding in the grass. Be more ninja, okay? Go on, move on, clear the way.”

9:47 “Ahhhh, honoured shinobi. Sorry, no ninjas here today, afraid to say.”

21 Likes

most likely a bug, but whatever

When Anthony L. Troutt is having his phone conversation if you shoot him with the Sieker 1 he will continue the conversation despite being in a sick state.

1 Like