Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

3 minutes into this video. That’s definitely the same stock crowd sound effects I’ve heard in the Miami level.

https://youtu.be/9q4SZJPthwo

3 Likes

Close, but doesn’t have the iconic and mildly annoying woman screaming “Ohmagaa, oh ma GAAAD!”

11 Likes

mildly

20 OH MY Gᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼᴰᵎᵎᵎᵎᵎ’s

2 Likes

Not as bad as the lady that screams Novikov! in the Paris level :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Stock sounds for crowds etc have “layers” of intensity - It’s definitely part of the crowd noises

LOOK DANIEL SHES NICE! one of my “favorites” from Paris

8 Likes

“LOOK DANIEL, SHE’S NICE!” lady sends her regards.

5 Likes

Hahahaha @MrOchoa and @InfrarerSun
great minds think the same :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Great minds think alike.

3 Likes

Funny because I thought Chongquing actually kind of made sense, they have the whole color coded security level thing, and with everybody wearing the same color tie one dude walking around in a different tie would be enough to draw attention.

4 Likes

Them ICA analysts be like:

applies to Kronstadt employees too

2 Likes

You can destroy the evidence in sapienza again from outside the church
(This wasn’t possible in Hitman 2)

30 Likes

At least she only says it once every mission, like Daniel’s mother. The ahmagaad lady does it every 20 seconds and I’m not sure you can even kill her. She’s got back-ups in the case of death at the very least.

4 Likes

Thats awesome, never knew this. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

I’d go opposite. The entire ICA has likely heard of him but hasn’t seen what he looks like. Clandestine type organisations are usually compartmentalised for security reasons. Especially their agents. If you go up high enough on the totem pole the big bosses have access to the master list of agents, but I doubt the rank and file people do.

When you do the club owner routine the one agent admits to never having met 47 before. He may not have even known what he looked like until he was their target. He’s just so legendary that people know he exists from water cooler talk.

7 Likes

I wonder if the EMP works from that spot?

No it doesn’t. The range of the emp is pretty small

5 Likes

i’d wager he’s a bit embarrassed.

It’s like trigger discipline, it’s better to practice it when you don’t need to than to forget to do it when you need to.

Pretty sure the logic behind the fibre wire not being illegal was that it was supposed to easy enough to conceal that nobody would detect it - as opposed to being a normal thing to carry around.

I think that’s more that most of the seated NPCs in Blood Money are largely out of the lines of sight of patrol routes anyway.

7 Likes

This is slightly offtopic, but man I love how the explosion sent his tie flying like that. It looks really great.

5 Likes