Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Haemorrhagic viruses are nature’s way of setting your health to one.

5 Likes

Did anyone ever try to kill NPCs with emetics instead of muffins? Just come with Sieker + extra ammo in case it does less dmg than food.

4 Likes

Just tried. Even with the extra darts I couldn’t get a kill. Maybe someone on PC with an infinite ammo mod can see if it even registers anything?

Maybe they don’t even do damage and Owen’s NPC logic is just modified that being sick results in death.

1 Like

It’s legal to carry a sniper in Agent Green’s disguise.

Illegal for normal security disguise like it’s supposed to be.

23 Likes

Now fixed.
Shame

23 Likes

I tranq’d him but no, he only dies via emetics. Unless you use sedative syringe in his IV drop; then he dies.

3 Likes

The Temper Suit billows in the wind like nobody’s business.

21 Likes

There’s two quick things I learned today in VR…

When NPCs are trying to arrest you, since there is no ‘Press button to pretend to surrender’, by raising your hands, the NPCs will come close to arrest you, leaving you room to melee… (sometimes they will just shoot you).

Also, if you are holding something small and breakable (muffin, pumpkin), I’ve had them shoot them and break them, keeping me from using them.
I tried to get a good video of it, but it’s not everytime.

17 Likes

That’s really nice.

I’ve got to try that with the Gluttony Suit.
The idea of a cape/cloak on the suit is great, but it’s really hampered by the fact that in 47’s run animation, it gets caught on his feet all the dang time. I want that thing to flow behind me!

6 Likes

Ive also noticed that it has the magic ability to lightly billow even in areas with no wind

1 Like

There are contracts with unlimited targets now! Since when is this a thing? Half of Xbox’ trending contracts are like that. Looks cool. How do they make them?

5 Likes

You most likely play some contracts created via @Urben’s tool. It allows some modifications like required specific item kills or more-than-5-target contract creation.

7 Likes

That’s great!
But how come I can play these on Xbox?

4 Likes

Here’s a quote from the post that might answer you question.

I am a console player and have a contract idea, what should I do?
Since you cannot create contracts directly yourself, write your exact idea + briefing into this thread. A fellow PC player might happen to create it for you. That player can also insert your username into the Author field. After that you two can proceed with the recreation process for your console.

6 Likes

I’ll move to that thread for my further questions. It’s like a whole new world opened up to me.

7 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, I just heard a phone conversation in Bangkok where Ken Morgan sends Corvo Black to help Helen West’s husband (maybe father or brother, he’s just called mister) out of a drunk driving incident. Unless I missed something in Whittleton Creek, it either didn’t work or Mr. West has since passed on.

Also, Keith McKenzie, the guy that talks to Ken under the trees just outside the main entrance (and wants to grow to be just as big of a scumbag one day), mentions Ken’s work during a tax scandal at Haven.

3 Likes

Or it could be some dude with the last not-entirely-uncommon surname West.

4 Likes

Irl, maybe, but I’ve only come across one person in the Hitman universe with that surname. She also happens to be a serial killer so, assuming Morgan, Yates & Kohn did their thing and got the mysterious “Mr. West” off, maybe she killed him between Club 27 and Another Life.

3 Likes

I think your mistake is assuming every little detail and named location/person is connected to each other. Helen isn’t even associated with Providence aside from accidentally(?) killing one of their members and inadvertently making friends with another.

5 Likes