Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Maybe he dances in the right outfit? That looks like Grey’s jacket from here.

2 Likes

After watching @GuLe 's video on Dartmoor, had to confirm and indeed: The Druzhina 34 Artic has interchangeable ammo types in the base game!!! Now you can use armor piercing and shockwave round if you please, in lets say, Sapienza or anywhere else.

12 Likes

Oh wow. I didn’t even think to check if that was a thing!

That’s pretty cool!

it is awesome! Also checked on the Sieger Ghost and unfortunately it doesn’t has exchangeable ammo. Well, at least now the Artic is worthy to get after all that grinding!

4 Likes

sorry, no. nothing is worth grinding Sniper Assassin.

11 Likes

Hm yeah maybe as the Florida man? I will give it a try tomorrow :grin:

1 Like

Or try the DJ outfit. Maybe he gets into it once he’s behind a mask lol

2 Likes

Thought that might work too but he didn’t do anything. Not at least after three minutes, I’m not patient enough to wait for longer. :joy:

This is friggin awesome! Thanks for letting us know. I go play around with that now.

1 Like

Dunno if other rifles have the same but the Woodsman Covert’s scope displays a reflection that looks like images of a place like Sapienza.

The other side is a different shot:

Not even sure if it’s Sapienza or a real place:

18 Likes

After thinking about it, this is clearly a bug.

The wall piercing ammo from Sniper Assassin, as per a previous live stream before they were called IO monthly, the wall piercing bullets just go through everything and never stops. So you can take out the sniper rifle at the entrance and aim for the targets that are ages away and have so many things between you and them and they will die.

Well, it won’t work to get SA unless you put something really well tought.

NowI have the bad feeling IO might remove this in place of trying to balance it.

1 Like

i dont know about other snipers, but the Flamingo Suit’s eyes do this too

Why? They can just revert to the Hitman 2 version and boom, problem solved.

In the meantime, it’s a perfect way to cheese the Contracts mode challenge tracks as long as the contract doesn’t need you to hide the bodies.

Mmm. That’s peculiar. I was thinking it might be a reused frame from the Welcome to Sapienza trailer from years ago but nah. Dunno what are exactly these images.

@Lucas but I want to keep the armor piercing and shockwave rounds. These qualities are the reason why the Druzhina Artic is now unique and worthy the trouble to unlock by replaying the prison like 20-30 times achieving SA rank in each attempt.

@thrison it is for EZPZ contracts so will be a huge help.

2 Likes

its reflections (or maybe an image) from the level youre in

Maybe images from each level. Might have to try in, let say, Hokkaido and see if the lenses match Hokkaido’s sky and all.

1 Like

Well, for Berlin I just killed every single one of the ICA agents and as final answer, their handler directs to you and says “Expertly done, 47. Expertly fucking done”. Hehehe. It’s fun to listen to her frustration after saying you were basically just a sidekick.

3 Likes

Just checked it and in my opinion in laughably OP. Allthough I don’t think it has to be removed just nerfed.

2 Likes