Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

It’s because the camera is seen as a legal gun when aiming it, so NPCs react to it,
and if you point a gun or your camera to Diana she’ll say that, which is supposedly a reference to Absolution where you shoot her while in the shower

17 Likes

EDIT: Omg you literally said “if you point your gun or camera at her”, oops. Didnt see that

Huh. Considering Diana isn’t fazed by illegal actions, I wonder if she reacts the same way if you point any old gun at her

1 Like

She never gets caught on camera. Not unless she wants to be seen.

11 Likes

Whats this diana 47 sextape ive procured from tumblr then

7 Likes

“This is neither the time, nor the place”…
Oh, I can imagine someone writing extremly hot fic about in proper time and place

tumblr? are you sure?

3 Likes

What was that noise?

10 Likes

I think she crashed into a clown car

2 Likes

Perhaps some kind of audible easter egg…
There are rumours there are a few of them in the game

3 Likes

I remember hearing that it’s a reference to The Man with Golden Gun where there’s an amazing car stunt performed but they ruined it by putting a stupid slide whistle over the jump.

4 Likes

That’s the sound of a successful assassination, if I’ve ever heard one! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

These… Whatever they are, spark after being shot. They’re on the other side of the security vent(?) that you can open with your camera (or a screwdriver) and by the elevator shaft where you can climb.

4 Likes

I forgot to post, but I finally watched the 2007 version of Hitman (the movie) on Amazon Prime. They’re going to take it down after June 30th. Seems kinda weird that - I’m pretty sure - they have a scene from the 2015 version on the page. :joy:

Anyway, it was pretty good. Not as bad as I was expecting. And I watched this after watching ‘Wrath of Man’ with Jason Statham. Maybe I’ll find and watch the 2015 version. Seems a bit over the top in the action scenes. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

The 07 version is the better one, and yes, I noticed the photo on Amazon is from the wrong movie too :joy:

3 Likes

Just realized from watching a reaction to John Wick that, not only do John and 47 dress similarly, but Willem Dafoe’s character Marcus dresses similarly to Lucas Grey a few times in the film, and also plays a vaguely similar role, and even has a similar, if more dignified, death. Wonder if that was coincidence.

4 Likes

So apperantly, if you bump into spanish-speaking NPC, they can utter at you this long monologue in their native language. Does anyone know what it means?

8 Likes

According to Google translate (so allow for some errors):

imagine an invisible barrier between you and me that extends from your ills to your arms and we do that and we are out of that zone it is my personal space

10 Likes

According to my wife, it’s almost a direct translation of an English version of another NPC phrase. Basically, “imagine an invisible barrier between your arms and me, beyond that is my personal space,” but very poorly translated into Spanish.

EDIT: what Thrison said just before me.

8 Likes

thanks for answering, but how comes it is poorly translated? just curious.

I think they tried to just do a direct translation of the “personal space bubble” phrase other NPCs use, and put it into google translate and it turned out like what Thrison put up there.

2 Likes

I see. Thanks!
(BTW, what did they mean by using “from your ills”? What exaclty is ills, is it part of body or does it mean misfortune?