Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Yes, but it’s just funny seeing him do that. Thought he would call someone else.

4 Likes

I guess when they assign that behavior type to a Target you get the good with the “odd”. For everyone that has been asking for an armed target, it seems like they could probably design a third behavior between guard and civilian. Maybe “will shoot back” and “will investigate weapons” but “will not collect bodies” and “will not investigate coins and such”.

3 Likes

When I wanted to kill Crest with the hole in the bridge and tampered with the antenna, I killed pretty much everybody in the ruins. I hadn’t realized that Crest walks over the bridge on his way back from the antenna instead of on his way to it. He bagged a dozen or so bodies while I was busy with Akka and before I realized what happened :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

It must the red lighting that made me think it was a lizard haha

2 Likes

Map: Sapienza
Mission: World of Tomorrow

Next to the morgue, there is a tray where 47 can blend in and act as a dead body. It’s a way to get close to the female scientist that is by the church.
However, in H3 Master mode, 47 can’t blend in. There is no option to do so. I don’t remember it was the case in H1 Pro mode.

13 Likes

Skip Woods’s screenplay for “Hitman” (2007) includes a non-filmed scene, inspired by “The Meat King’s Party”!

13 Likes

Skip Woods can do one. One of the hackiest hacks ever to have hacked his way to somehow not dying of unemployment-related starvation in Hollywood, and he curled a big fat turd out on our boy not once, but twice. Into the Minhatsu industrial grape press with him!

4 Likes

Agent 47 is a professional Poker Player. He was featured in the mobile game “Lara Crofts Poker Party”.

Image4k

@Clemens_IOI can we get a HITMAN / Gex Crossover please?

19 Likes

My friend discovered in his first playthrough that this ledge allows you to climb in to or drop out of the area surrounding the crows’ den.

18 Likes

Akka will scream like a man when falling through the bridge trap… it’s hilarious.

10 Likes

When people get infected in Patient Zero, their skin actually shows the infection. Was this always a thing? I swear back in 2017 they didn’t.

5 Likes

Since I play it always was, yes

10 Likes

Has anyone noticed Jeff is in Patient Zero if you’re making a contract, but he isn’t in the main game? He drops a sabre, a remote explosive and a lethal syringe…what? There is also a note in his room (Portman’s room) but I can’t read it due to it being a created contract. Am I missing something?

4 Likes

Isn’t that the guy who kills himself? He’s in the main game but you have to keep him alive for him to be in the next level. Search around and you can find his story on HMF or YouTube.

9 Likes

Ah I see, thanks!

20 Jeffs

3 Likes

Last week when I played a mission in Bangkok, I threw a coin to distract a NPC (it was a female NPC located in the basement of the Hotel, by the exit).
When the NPC came close and saw the coin, she started singing the famous chorus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdfZUZ_rWCI

Found it quite funny because so unexpected.

6 Likes

The first time 47 popped his collar was actually in the 2007 movie. Guess that’s where Hitman Absolution got the idea lol.

11 Likes

Probably just a coincidence. Collar-popping is a trope indicating things got serious, characters do it all across the spectrum; I’m pretty sure it was only a matter of time before they had 47 do it. If they did take ideas from the 2007 film, however, I’d say the winter coat for WoA was a better choice than the popped collar.

8 Likes

Breaking Bad reference:
In Sapienza, there’s a challenge called ‘The Heisenberg’. That’s the one where you dump bodies into acid. Somehow I completely missed this back in the day.

Also Salvatore Brauvomo is a play on Saul Goodman. ‘Bravo uomo’ translates to good man.
He even looks like Saul with the hair and suit: (a bit)

then there’s the advertisements:

Finally, Salvatore’s ad actually points to where his office.

22 Likes

I do love me some Sapienza!

6 Likes