Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I think theres an Ingram in Paris

Is that “in universe real” or is his lack of a nose just a dev work around to stop clipping?

5 Likes

Found out you can dump bodies in this little part of the “engine” on the yacht in Freeform Training.

And the bodies disappear, too. :eyes:

16 Likes

It’s probably just to keep his nose from clipping. But I don’t know for sure.

The ambulance exit in Miami has a different license plate number every time:

And the format is generally correct for Florida, albeit not detailed:

18 Likes

I’m pretty sure every license plate in the game is randomly generated each time.

11 Likes

That may be true but it’s only something I even noticed because I noticed I got one that ended in “666” as it passed the opportunity for a decent screenshot. I wanted to say something about that so I went back in to get a screenshot only to find that it changed so I wanted to comment on that instead because I just found it out either way.

3 Likes

They didn’t use the American spelling for center in Miami. They spelled it centre

10 Likes

There’s this small patch in Santa Fortuna where you’re in a hostile area but there aren’t any enforcers. Probably a bug?

11 Likes

Ok, I just did it myself and it didn’t happen. Seems you’re right, Mini. I’ll play around with it a bit in case the combination is wrong, but it may simply not be playing the dialogue. May need to go to the bug reporting thread. I can’t imagine that was cut deliberately when Colorado’s dialogue was restored after its initial cut.

5 Likes

Yes, I also tried again some days ago and it didn’t worked, no matter the combination. And it sounds weird, because the dialogue always stops with Grey saying “still”. It feels unfinished, especially knowing in Hitman 2 the dialogue was longer and ended with Diana saying “You make it sound so easy”.

5 Likes

The palace staff is trespassing on the basement stairs in Paris but literally nobody goes down there. It’s also only a couple of the stairs. I’m going to say it might be a bug.

Here:

But not here:

Or here:

(Ignore whatever conversation I’m overhearing)

7 Likes

Like i said its cutting it down because it was redundant dialogue that they didnt put the right triggers in, but this feels like an unimplemented feature for a clue skip

Its been there since the start i think its just that only the blue hooded guards enforce it and theyre not nearby

2 Likes

Let’s not forget this small patch of unhostile area at Sgail:

7 Likes

Not sure if they fixed it, but there is/was these steps inside the Caruso mansion that was legal for 47 to be on while in the suit.

8 Likes

In H2:SA, 47 is wearing his dress shirt with red tie underneath the winter camouflage from the Japan missions.

Curious to wear given the location and alongside cargo pants and combat boots.

26 Likes

This probably counts as a bug report. Anyway. Mendoza. I poisoned the violinist of the tango band, and killed him. I then went up to the area where you first meet Diana and decided to snipe his two bandmates. Lo and behold - another tango violinist had spawned in. They share the same surname, but two different first names. Strange. So I killed them and published the contract. I go into the contract, and the fourth tango violinist twin is nowhere to be found. So there you go.

2 Likes

It’s not a bug.
Each musician has a “hidden twin”, that was created to assure that even the most non-target-elimination happy player has a set of musician at the end of the level during the tango with Diana.

It also is the April’s fool featured contract “Shame On Me” (by Urben, under the guise of the Haven Island NPC named after him)

(they spawn in the bathroom by the way)

9 Likes

Well, now I just feel cheated!

1 Like

Are you saying that it’s impossible to do a complete map clearance in Mendoza, or it’s just impossible when I want to tango-out with Diana?

2 Likes