Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Here’s something I rediscovered more than just found out. I went on normal Dubai to fool around on the mission story with Stuyvesant’s bodyguard. However, my main takeaway from that session was that the main game loads insanely fast compared to Freelancer!

8 Likes

He doesn’t though. The symbol on the front of his robes matches the one by his door.

Similar to the other VIP robes.

15 Likes

Never noticed those small simbols before, cool

5 Likes

Yeah those symbols are simply numbers written in Kanji form of Japanese. They are:

(ichi): one, for Miss Yamazaki

(ni): two, for MINSTAH JASON PORTMAN

(san): three, for Tobias Rieper

(si/yon): four, for Dexter the cowboy

These Kanji can also be Chinese form of numbers too.

21 Likes

There is no washing machine in the safehouse. All the high tech but no chance to wash. Or he uses the lake :thinking:

17 Likes

He just ‘Jack Reacher’-s it, throwing his clothes in the bin at the end of the day and buying a new set. Carry his folding toothbrush, his passport and a bill-fold, and absolutely nothing else.

“47 said nothing.”

4 Likes

7 Likes

Just got the “messy amateur” rating, and I believe IOI treated me with a “fart sound” on the score screen!

Well have I ever!!

21 Likes

I’ve gotten that a couple of times. I think it’s a squeaky toy sound, to indicate that we are clowns. :clown_face: The first time I heard it, it was mildly insulting…but not wrong.

9 Likes

I just also got the Immolator rating and that comes with the sound of fire.
Wonder what other ratings come with sounds now :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Strike that, turns out it’s not true, it’s only presented as true.

1 Like

The fiber wire piano man one comes with a strangling sound

5 Likes

3 Likes

There’s also an explosion sound for some explosion-related ratings (Nitro Freak?) and one of the ICA Assassin ratings (Traceless ICA Assassin?) has the sound of disabling surveillance.
There’s more, but those are the ones I remember the most.

7 Likes

Bombardier has sound of exploding fire extinguisher

8 Likes

The homing briefcase is forever immortalized on Haven Island’s Displate

53 Likes

I just found out Dalia will follow you around when you got the Sheikh disguise.

When she meets you the first time, she will talk about a business, then she pauses and say “if you need anything, blablabla…”.
The thing is that she says her second sentence only when you stay still next to her. So in the meantime she will follow you anywhere until you stop.
I just made a video about it to show it clearly :

Has it always been like that ? I play this game since 2016 and never knew that :melting_face:

19 Likes

I was searching for some trademarks related to Hitman and found some interesting things.

Some people pointed out in the past that Hitman trademarks are registered under Square Enix, but I found it varies between sources. Some state Square Enix as the trademark owner, while others say IO Interactive owns those trademarks. I think it could be that some sources are late for an update or the owner differs by region.

Related to that, if the source says IO Interactive owns Hitman trademarks, that includes Hitman Sniper: The Shadows.

And here are things that seem related to Hitmay that I don’t recall being used anywhere; HITMAN MAINFRAME, HITHAPPENS. Judging by their registration date, unless they were used somewhere that I don’t know, my guess is they are a scrapped name and slogan for Hitman 6.

Of course, I also encountered the well-known HITMAN: PROFESSION and HITMAN PRO.

Although technically not related to Hitman, here is a possible scrapped title for Freedom Fighters; AMERICAN FREEDOM FIGHTER: LIBERTY ISLAND. I also found two previous titles of Freedom Fighters; Freedom: The Battle for Liberty Island, the original title announced at E3 2002, and Freedom: Soldiers of Liberty, the title used around 2003 before it changed into Freedom Fighters.

What is most interesting is that HITMAN: CODENAME 47, HITMAN: ABSOLUTION, HITMAN: DEATH AWAITS have recently been registered by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation for television and multimedia program series. Maybe the TV show project isn’t dead.

19 Likes

29 Likes

In the same vain of “NPC’s following you around” I just noticed that the barman in Santa Fortuna will run up to you after you take the coins off the plate for tips. He will follow you anywhere within the bar to make you leave. You can thus seclude him in the bathroom (but be careful that the guard just outside the bathroom doesn’t hear you fight).

I never noticed this before because usually I take the coins and leave immediately.

7 Likes