Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Yeah that’s a cool way to isolate him. You can also isolate P Power by coming into the bar with a mansion guard disguise, he will hide in the bathroom. I love these kind of details.

On another note, somethings that must be known by now, but that I just found out :

• Empty guns will make a click sound, that can be used as a distraction
  • This shortcut in Ambrose (I didn’t know we could escalate the rocks) :
16 Likes

I caught a bit of Agent_42O’s stream this morning and saw him experimenting with getting the ice anvil easter egg on Haven. I knew about this before, but I had never actually pulled it off myself. Motivated by seeing him do, I wanted to experiment with it myself. Here’s what I found out.

All three main mission targets need to be eliminated first. Then go to this spot on the private island and shoot down the coconuts hanging above the woman. At this point she doesn’t move around much anymore, so she is always below the coconuts.

Now this happens ...

The coconuts turn into this massive ice anvil and gravity does the rest :upside_down_face:

You don’t need to shoot down any other coconuts. As soon as the three targets are dealt with, you can come here directly. Also these are the only coconuts, that I found, that behave this way.

14 Likes

What? I take the coins from in front of him all. The. Time. And he has never once done anything but curse at me. Wtf?!

2 Likes

I only just found out you can dismiss the guard in the lawyers office in Dartmoor. He goes to the nearby balcony to have a smoke.

16 Likes

Indeed.

https://uspto.report/company/Twentieth-Century-Fox-Film-Corp

As long as Disney/Fox don’t use Derek Kolstad’s pilot (47 has hairs and then shaves them off), I’m fine.

https://collider.com/hitman-tv-series-hair-derek-kolstad-interview/

6 Likes

You can eliminate NPCs with Kalmer or Seiker.
My intention was just to pacify a guard from behind, and as far as this is a non-lethal weapon, I didn’t bother to holster it.
Result was a silent elimitation

5 Likes

As far as I know that was silently added in the Freelancer patch, so it’s most likely a bug.

4 Likes

I haven’t done it yet… but when you eliminate with a Kalmer or Sieker… is it two shots? That would realistically explain it being fatal :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

In Freelancer: Pacifying a target doesn’t count towards the “Timed - Silent Takedown”-objective.

6 Likes

But you perfectly can jab the NPC with it normally and it won’t be lethal.
I mean what’s the difference? Tight contact? I don’t know.
I suspect it just uses normal pistol elimination animation, nothing more.
And by the way, I’ve tried couple of times before to eliminate a target from behind with a single remaining bullet, and it still works, even you can hear shooting that sound twice, but still, the pistol has a single bullet. Doesn’t matter if it a remaining bullet in a magazine or a last bullet of the ammo, it’s all the same.
But no, it utilizes just one dart

3 Likes

I actually did the same thing last night! Tried it with single bullet (same result as you).

Since only the Sieker does the elimination (no kalmer or other variants), and it does a blood pool… I do think it’s an error and not intentional.

4 Likes

If any contracts are made they must be deleted in the event the exploit is patched.

2 Likes

There already are contracts with this.

4 Likes

Which is honestly pretty sad considering the high likelihood of that bug being corrected. We don’t need impossible meme contracts when there are actually good contracts out there barely being played.

12 Likes

There are billions of trash, silly, impossible and dublicate contracts already.
They are not being cleared and moderated, so I don’t see any difference here, sadly

3 Likes

Judging from that article in 2021, the early ideas don’t sound good whatsoever.

I’m personally hoping this project stays in the dark if that’s what they intended to go with.

4 Likes

The “assassin alerted” warning means the assassins will shoot you on sight even if you were not compromised or doing anything suspicious.

8 Likes

I get their orders are “shoot every bald guy you see without asking questions”. But yeah things can go south pretty fast with alerted assassins :confused:

5 Likes

I thought these animals running around the safehouse are cute little squirrels but they are… I don’t know what they are :flushed:

26 Likes

Oh. :neutral_face:
That’s… I… um.

5 Likes