Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I think they’re supposed to be Red Squirrels But I don’t know why they have red eyes. The real animal is adorable!

4 Likes

These look more like rats with really bushy tails. Red squirrels have way cuter faces. :sweat_smile:
(I have two living in my garden, they’re the sweetest, way too cute to handle!)

8 Likes

It might be they just reused a rat model, and retextured it. Thinking no one would look that closely at them. :rofl:

10 Likes

There is a visible seam at the start of the tail as well.

2 Likes

Looks like they used models of rats to fill in for ground squirrels.

2 Likes

After several day’s worth of playing both 2016 and 2 on yet another alternate account I made, it seems like the Aluminum Travel Briefcase has finally become unobtainable in Hitman 2 (presumably since Jan 26)

2 Likes

That is a Scrat. Part squirrel, part rat but all Ice Age reference.

5 Likes

Map: Safehouse

At level 68, the jukebox is unlocked (Deluxe item) and can be installed in the living room. The jukebox isn’t just cosmetic. If a coin is found, 47 can insert this coin to get music from the jukebox.
(I’ve tested with a coin found in the safehouse’s area. i didn’t test with the collector’s coin).

11 Likes

When they add animals they must consider that people (me) want to look at them, expecting cuteness! But these ones look like they were smashed together from parts of different animals in some creepy laboratory :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I shall do a heroic act and use the Collector’s coin. I will report on the results here. A true act of selflessness in the quest for knowledge.

11 Likes

Ort-Meyers’ lesser known research project.

5 Likes

*Jumps between Franz and the jukebox while screaming noooo *

I can save you the sacrifice, the collector coin works on the jukebox.

(when I unlocked it, the coin drop was bugged, forcing me to try it with the collector coin)

3 Likes

At first I thought they were snakes because of how they moved (and I thought it was pretty nice having them around the safehouse). Looks like animals models are not one of IOI’s strengths, with that and the yellow pigeons in bird cages :x

I always knew squirrels were government spy drones…

1 Like

Birds are government drones, squirrel drones are purely for private enterprise.

7 Likes

[Sapienza Hippie music loudens]
Yeaaaaaah Duuuuuuude man, like totally.
Those Flying Rats likkkkke spy on us whilst we do our business brooooo, totally radicallllll.

5 Likes

“Gosh darn it, I left the cage open again!”

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it only plays one track over and over (one you can hear in jukebox in Santa Fortuna).

3 Likes

That’s so unfortunate, but I still like that you have to put a coin into it for it to work.

1 Like

Today as I was playing Freelancer I discovered the “I need to use the bathroom” easter egg in Hokkaido I never knew about before! I only found it cause I accidentally swapped back into my suit (btw, I just recently realized how amazing the Blood Money Suit looks). What’s cool is it triggers for any of the suits that have 47’s iconic look: 47’s Signature Suit, 47’s Signature Suit with Gloves, the Absolution Suit, and the Blood Money Suit.

20 Likes