Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

If you eliminate Blair Reddington’s personal bodyguards, a regular guard will take their place.

12 Likes

What suit is 47 wearing? I don’t recognize it.

3 Likes

It’s either a mod, or he’s using the Peacock server. Not sure if it has something to do with the final target for the Sarajevo Six.

I wonder if this will work?

Edit: Nope.

I’m going to have to find something bigger to throw in front of it. :grimacing:

Edit2: had to shoot it. :confused:

1 Like

It was this mod, but unfortunately it’s hidden now due to reasons.

Edit: As @Tetrafish_21 pointed out, yes it’s the suit worn by the target in Hokkaido in The Sarajevo Six campagin.

3 Likes

I downloaded The French Lieutenants Woman and The broken House. It was interesting to hear “Grey” talking german. And for The French Lieutenants Woman, it got a bit weird when he started to talk about the Penis and the Vagina, but the rest was okay.

3 Likes

First time noticing this on the safehouse dining table. Gave me a chuckle…

30 Likes

That’s brilliant.

1 Like

i love it. that is the best detail ever.

1 Like

The cabinet that holds a chloroform flask in The Bank was moved. It’s now in the security room. (In Freelancer, that is)

18 Likes

The shooting range in the Safehouse has ambient sounds if you use any of the non-plain targets. The cowboy one has desert noises, the zombie one has screaming and moaning, the animals have forest sounds.

11 Likes

Services of the The Fortune Teller

15 Likes

Catalina’s phone doesn’t actually record anything.

16 Likes

IOI tends to avoid same VA’s talking to each other, due sounding samey. This is only exception I’ve found - both Dr. Singh and Carl Lewis are voiced by Alexander McMorran. Luckily, McMorran does sound different, so you won’t notice it, unless you bump into both of them, and get same sentence in response.

11 Likes

Given IO’s usual attention to detail, I’m mildly surprised that the computer in Ambrose Island that has someone playing H3 (just sitting on the title screen though) hasn’t been updated to the WoA branding.

7 Likes

It is attention to the detail, he is offline and did not get the patch yet.

16 Likes

Apparently the special guards that spawn during Chonqing’s escape sequence are just the usual elite guards after changing outfits? I subdued one of the guards for his disguise, completed the objective and when I was returning to retrieve my suit, I noticed that the naked uncoscious guy put on a new disguise.

For some reason I always believed the masked guys were like hiding in the walls all day specifically for when a breach occurs.

15 Likes

While not something I learned today, some time ago I found this suspiciously highlighted ledge in Bangkok.

Just as with the pipe on the back that is highlighted further than it can be climbed for (like that one pipe in Chongqing), I sometimes wonder if those might have been remains of scrapped traversal routes.

Because if you ask me I wouldn’t mind Ken’s suite having more than a staggering total of two entry points.

21 Likes

Do subdued elite guards also change disguise during the escape sequence? And does that mean that there are two disguises per elite guard? That would give me some nice ideas for a contract…

3 Likes

Two disguises? Try infinite.

2 Likes

Yeah, sadly they’re not “unique” NPCs, which is a bit of a shame. I’m a bit salty though that the masked disguise isn’t counted for the Chameleon challenge…

1 Like