Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Maybe someone should use the freecam mod to see how they change outfits, if that’s even possible :thinking: there would be no special animation for it I’m sure but it would be interesting to see them all simultaneously switch to new clothes

2 Likes

Take Jimmy Chen for example… Even that art thief guy in Dartmoor. Either one of these can be followed around to see when/where they change disguises. In fact, it’d be same animation (mo-cap actions) as when a disrobed NPC goes to a closet to get new clothes.

Tyson Williams also has this same (right?) animation when you visit him disguised as the Doctor… Even when he takes his robe off to get in his totally safe hot-tub.

5 Likes

I remember when someone did that with Jimmy Chen, but would it really do that for every single ICA Facility guard? It seems instantaneous once you set off the alarm. It feels like with that changing clothes mo-cap animation that there’s a little bit of a delay. Then again it’s been a long time since I’ve set the alarm off in Chongqing so idk

2 Likes

Well, that is assuming they DO change clothes that way. It’s also possible they just pop-in already with their gas-masks on.

While I’m thinking about it (you mentioned using a freecam) the Knights in S’gail spawn in some way.

There are also the musicians in Mendoza… Urben had a featured contract for those guys. But I can’t say I’ve watched or witnessed how they appear (either).

4 Likes

Yeah just tossing ideas. It’s interesting to consider since the player is not meant to see it happen at all.

The knights in Sgail are a good point. They seem more capable to catch “changing” since there’s no cutscene in between (unlike the data core igniting in Chongqing)

4 Likes

AFAIK the extra musicians in Mendoza will spawn in the loo when one of them’s dead, as long as you’re not there too.

8 Likes

Jason Isaacs (General Zaydan), Sean Bean (Mark Faba) and Matthew Gravelle (Detective Whitmer, Kody Haynes, numerous British NPCs) also done work on Audible.

7 Likes

never knew this was a thing.

6 Likes

Indeed! Thing to note: it does not respawn, so if you already have a Silverballer, do not pick it up, otherwise you lose it forever (from that location, which can be useful after a prestige (only once, of course))

Not sure if it sticks around after Prestige, but I would imagine Prestige only wipes the walls :thinking:

9 Likes

It does! :grinning:

20silverballers

4 Likes

Then leave it be until all advance prestige challenges are taken. In fact best to wait until at least 2024 just in case they add another challenge that clears out the inventory.

3 Likes

I won’t take it at all, I want to leave my Easter egg intact. Why should I destroy it for two items and a bit of money that I can get elsewhere?

6 Likes

In fact, best to wait until at least 2026 when the Hitman WoA Anniversary Edition comes out, that way you’re prepared for the 6 Escalations and 20-hour Challenge Set that unlocks the Remote Semtex Demo Block Mk IV and Anniversary-Themed Clown Reskin. All that for just $60 :smiley:

7 Likes

You’d have harder times finding out Hitman VA’s who did NOT provide their voice for Audible.
Derek Hagen (Montgomery) and Elsie Bennett (Royce) didn’t, Philip Rosch (Constant) also surprisingly didn’t and neither did Richard Stemp (Edward Carlise). Many books has Kerry Shale (Ingram), Ben Crowe (Agent Thames) and Lance Fuller (Philo Newcombe).

4 Likes

I think this is the first time I’ve seen this ranking name.

16 Likes

Do you know what you did to earn that?

6 Likes

Good question… Thinking about my kills for it… There were 3 targets, and 2 of them had collateral damage in accident kills. I only needed one, but the 2nd just sorta happened.

7 Likes

The eyes reflect the surroundings, but seems 47th is not seem

20 Likes

I assume other NPCs and dropped items don’t appear in eye reflections either. I wouldn’t be surprised if those reflections used something similar to Source engine’s map-embedded cubemaps, since the surface is small enough to not be very important.

10 Likes

Another new (to me) Ranking.

11 Likes