Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

After you enable Hardcore mode, a pawn chess piece appears on table. I think it’s not here on normal mode.

Icons for Posion Vials from Season 1 and Season 3 are now different.

11 Likes

"Reaction time is a factor in this so please pay attention. Now answer as quickly as you can:

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and you see a tortoise crawling towards you. You reach down and flip the tortoise on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?"

5 Likes

It’s a Hardcore thing.
I don’t know why it’s there. I thought it was related to syndicate leaders killed but it just doesn’t change.

If it’s some visual cue to tell you it’s in Hardcore Mode, it’s heavily eclipsed by the red HUD and red files.
It might just be some sort of “Chess-master” metaphor of the mode, 47 being the very best that no one ever was. But why they’d use a pawn for that piece, I don’t know why…

6 Likes

Aren’t there some red wax seals on the dossiers, in the lower right corner? I’m thinking that chess piece is a stamp.

Well, is it a chess piece? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah I think the dossiers have a gold seal on the corner or something.

The piece is definitely a pawn , I used my camera to zoom in on it once, didnt take a picture though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When i looked, I came to the conclusion it was the stamp used to seal the Hardcore books

7 Likes

Yeah, I think that is stamp for seals which appear on Hardcore syndicate booklets - it’s just that it uses pawn chess piece for its model.

4 Likes

If you pacify Rolf and then his wake up, he go to Basement Bar and sit down on couch

24 Likes

This happens rarely, so this time I decided to record it.

Fake NPCs in Mendoza will spit out hostile Hindi dialogues out of nowhere. Like it makes no sense for this to happen in Argentina. The Mumbai dialogue pack making its way to Mendoza somehow, so random lmao.

Again, like I said, this doesn’t happen all the time. The first time I saw this was last year while playing the normal game mode and it went away when I restarted the mission. Really regretted not recording a video back then.

12 Likes

that’s interesting. so every level has a voice pack for npcs?

I just found out Jordan Cross’s laptop keyboard is incorrect. “Y” and “Z” are swapped. And a spare “U”.

14 Likes

It’s a European Keyboard, and its not an additional U its a Ü :grinning:

21 Likes
8 Likes

:flushed: Wow. I just learnt it today.

5 Likes

The bane of my school years. It was like they were bent on messing with us with those damn keyboards.

8 Likes

i’m surprised with the amount of detail with the keyboard.

6 Likes

and then there’s azerty keyboards… yay.
(I used to have qwerty, but had to change to azerty)

Not recently, but I witnessed the first exchange between suspects in freelancer. I participaten in CTT, I play Freelancer for while now, but never heard them talking to each other. Until now. Neat!

6 Likes

Back in the 90s I was a technical consultant and we had a client that hired a guy who used a DVORAK keyboard. He absolutely loved to watch all the technical guys struggle to do anything on his computer. Got a big kick out of it.

So I learned to type on a DVORAK just to shut that guy up. It was fun to see the grin get wiped off his face.

It’s been at least 20 years since I’ve even seen one though so I doubt I could type on it anymore.

16 Likes

I wonder which house is S. Keletor’s? :astonished:

6 Likes

If you cause a scene at the BBQ party in Whittleton Creek (I exploded the chef) the two undercover garbage men in one of the nearby houses will get up to go spy on the party. The guy who starts standing up was standing by the fence peeking in

16 Likes