Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I’ll search for it soon and edit my message with it. It’s not anything complex. You’ve probably seen it tons of times in Discord.

True true, I forgot about this one.

1 Like

I’ve seen it, but in the moment I needed it I didn’t find it. You know how it is. A link would be great, thanks.

2 Likes

Yup. I just need to do a test to see if my chart still holds up, then I’ll post it.

2 Likes

There was a Christmas themed flash game that was used to advertise Hitman 2: Silent Assasin. The game was very short and can be watched here:

11 Likes

i played this back in the day, sadly @Travis_IOI said to me the chances of seeing this Game again are 0. lol

4 Likes

That’s flat out horrifying! :joy:

2 Likes

And about codename 47, what did he tell you ?

2 Likes

He remains silent on Codename 47, like a true Gentleman he wont spoil the surprise until its ready and you all will choke on your jokes :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Is this canon?

1 Like

Yes! Absolutely it’s cannon. Santa wanted the Big Bad Elf and his rogue followers to be eliminated out in the open so the rest of the North Pole would understand you can’t try to ruin Christmas. Santa Paid the going rate for the Big Bad (back then was an amount of gold equal to $300,000 US). Side note: I never understood why 47 wanted his deposits in gold). He then only charged 1 more full payment for all the little elves since he had already done the logistics of getting there and it was just a few magazines worth of ammunition :joy:

6 Likes

47 arrives at the first mission in each game in every manner of travel:

Land - takes the Limo in Paris
Sea - docks the boat at Hawkes Bay
Air - HALO jump into Dubai

I thought this was a cool and insignificant detail :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

now we need

Fire - 47 enters from the depths of hell

12 Likes

Good news, there’s a Hitman General category now

Moderators… do yo thang :wink:

4 Likes

Hmm, now I´m thinking, isn´t this only the third time in the series when 47 arrives by air, after the Colombia mission in C47 and The Bjarkhov Bomb? :thinking:

Was playing around in Paris yesterday and this time bothered to look at the auction guest list, only to find out it actually contains the names of the attendees, including Tobias Reaper (sic). Some of the names changed a bit though.

Also, in Freedom Fighters, bothered to listen to Rose´s phone calls - one of them mentions Grey soon heading to India. Another nice little piece of Mumbai/Maelstrom foreshadowing in this mission…

25 Likes

They threw little Easter egg in that list. Edward Stark.

3 Likes

There is two on that list, Yelena Belova is the second Black Window.

4 Likes

I am really late to this. I was playing the Colorado mission and killing npcs. Then Maya Parvati ran up to me asking for help. I knew civilians did this when you are disguised as a guard and they see a body nearby. But I didn’t know a target does this.

5 Likes

Oh cool. Was wondering if the names allude to something. Not a Marvel fan myself, though I did have a suspicion about the Stark character.

1 Like

In Hawkes Bay, if you aim your sniper rifle at Alma Reynard and click the prompt to smother her, the sniper scope overlay will still be on the screen as the kill animation plays out.

19 Likes

Diana: Looks like someone beat you to it 47.

To begin with I thought you could prompt Orson Mills to smother Alma in her sleep.

2 Likes