Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

The dog is not a witness. It alerts the guard and brings him to the body? I think

1 Like

Yep. It’s not like in TES: Oblivion where horses can be witnesses when stealing etc. :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of witnesses, did you know that the blindfolded lawyer in BM’s tutorial level counts as a witness? :laughing:

4 Likes

steps out of the train, finally destroyed entire Illuminati
gets eaten by a wolf

12 Likes

47: And that’s how my story ends.

1 Like

I just kill it lol

H3 end cinematic finishes. Cut to black. Then

Context for people who aren't huge Simpsons nerds

https://youtu.be/4tvAjX5ACPo

9 Likes

From what I remember from Kotti’s speedruns the dog actually counts as a witness.

But did you know Cayne’s weelchair counts as a witness in Requiem too?:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, guess that everything that moves is considered an NPC or the devs had the chair attached to an invisible human NPC, you never know what tricks devs use in their games :stuck_out_tongue:
I might remember wrong but doesn’t the chair also bleed when shot? :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m a huge Simpson nerd. Hehe

2 Likes

The Blackballer in the Hitman 2 files is fully black, the one we got in H3 was Black and grey.

H2

H3

I actually think there might have been two different versions of the blackballer. The H3 one kinda looks like this.

9 Likes

“assassins” plural

So is Diana just an assassin now? Who’d she do in before Yates?

9 Likes

Now, we don’t.

1 Like

Mentioning something exists in the game in a thread about overlooked things is not subjecting people to the imagery and not going to be a viable method for sharing violent misogynistic fantasies that will make people feel uncomfortable or unwelcome.

Though if I get a rash of people trying to make this a “share stories of terrible stuff you did to Diana” topic then I will be taking direct action.

4 Likes

When you create a contract the system does not score your creation run as an actual play through. If you want a score on your own contract you have to play it after you publish.

2 Likes

You can actually use the telescope in Villa Caruso…

24 Likes

What?!!! How did I not know this?

2 Likes

Same way as me probably… You never bothered to open the observatory roof for a reason other than sniping Caruso through the scope :joy:

5 Likes

Bullshit! I also do it so I can drop the solarium down onto him.

2 Likes

What?

Oh god I hope we didn’t get the wrong blackballer like with the goldballer. Where’s Baue?

1 Like