Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

i didnt mind the ducks at all in hitman 6 cuz there weren’t that many of them so it didnt feel like such a big deal.

but last week i looked at my inventory in hitman 3 and holy fuck. what are they thinking?

7 Likes

in hitman: contracts the level meat kings party if you stand near the dead girl you can hear the laughter of a maniacal women.

in the level beldingford manor tezcatlipoca reappears again, but with other jaguars and on a different plaque.

in slaying a dragon if you shoot the white dot on a specific yin-yang sign you are left with a special message.

12 Likes

in hitman: absolution you can find some familiar looking masks in the king of chinatown.

great balls of fire is a very obvious reference to the jerry lee lewis song of the same.

in birdies gift you can find some interesting ammo types such as silver bullets and sugar coated silver tip bullets.

also an oversight by the developers, there is shotgun shells in birdies gift despite the gun employee claiming that lynch used them all.

in one of a kind you can find news paper scrap that depict targets from blood money.

17 Likes

Are you now Swangthetriviahunter?
but yes, more absolution facts plz

3 Likes

I like this idea, next up as unlock:

Explosive Jade figurine.

I need this

6 Likes

I mean does it really? The rubber duck was in:
Codename 47 you have to give one to the inmate
Hitman 2 it’s featured in the Jacuzzi Job loading screen
Blood Money it’s featured in the promotional art
It’s symbolic of 47 as a character. Someone who can take an inconspicuous item and fashion it into a weapon. A statue from one level you give to a racial stereotype doesn’t really resemble that.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s because there’s a sniper in that level.

2 Likes

Gun shop employees… always hiding ammunition so they can purchase it themselves. :man_facepalming:

in hitman blood money it is possible to use the elevator in flat line with interesting results.

12 Likes

They should have just made that area playable. Maybe make the elevators key locked (no lock pick allowed) and the key is deep in the faculty somewhere.

Did you have to do any specific set up or glitches to get it to work or did you just time everything perfectly? I used to try all the time but couldn’t get it down.

in you better watch out it is possible to get havilland’s dog to go downstairs.

5 Likes

Oh how I hate that bloody dog. I remember tearing my hair out when I kept having a witness by the time I finished the mission and I couldn’t figure out what was going on - turned out it was his god damn dog. So much time wasted… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I always put sedative in a sausage and throw it to the dog…

3 Likes

You can just shoot it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I learned that eventually, but when I was first playing the game - I wasted so much time because I couldn’t figure out how I was getting spotted as it didn’t occur to me that the dog would be a witness.

2 Likes

The dog in the White House is even worse, because no sausages.
Though I never could bring myself to shoot it either.

2 Likes

Seems that 47 never had any luck with animals. Canaries, dogs, horses, freaking jaguars…

6 Likes

But alligators and hippos are his friends.

5 Likes

Shame they didn’t include guard dogs or a similar threat in WoA

Also this concept reminds me of the H3 ending :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes