Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

in hitman 2: silent assassin a secret message is left on the side of 9mm boxes of ammo.

translation:

we danes aren’t racist, but we have a couple of hard working politicians that pay attention to this (fuck them).

19 Likes

Post this in the worst game in the series thread.

5 Likes

what is this supposed to mean lol

Do you speak Danish or did you pop it into Google translate?

Now imagine how I felt a few months ago when I (finally?) noticed that 47 leaves the syringes sticking out of his victims as well… :confused:

Edit: Scrap that, it was apparently a bug :laughing:

7 Likes

Don’t forget Blood Money… where you could find an air rifle that shot animal sedative syringes…

8 Likes

You could? Didn’t know that, but this thread certainly lives up to its name

Edit: he speaks the truth
Air_Rifle

8 Likes

Noo stop, now you’re embarrassing me with this weird detail! :pleading_face:

I was wondering if it was a DLC item, but 2019 felt so long ago I couldn’t remember. Thanks.

1 Like

Aaah, never mind, scrap that… I noticed it in H2 during some escalation, and I just tried replicating it in a regular mission (with all 3 types of syringes), but it didn´t happen, so it must´ve been a bug… (or it happens only in certain missions?) Which would explain why I never noticed it before. Glad it´s not intentional, it was super weird to leave the syringe sticking out in there :laughing:

My test subject at least gave me an interesting death pose to marvel at, so it wasn´t a complete waste of 5 minutes of my time lol

It´s possible to poison those darts??? Now this I didn´t know…

4 Likes

Just found out Whittleton Creek has these small toy animals.

32 Likes

I think it’s because no one used the dart gun until its June 2019 buff.

Toss your remote rubber ducky in there. Kid’s gonna have one hell of a surprise when it’s playtime :duck:

16 Likes

In Hitman 3, don’t know if it’s intended, but I discover that 47 can carry openly a sniper rifle legally if he’s wearing a mercenary disguise.

2 Likes

I had particul

I had particular fun with this with the Serial Killer elusive target, a.k.a. pinhead. There’s a particularly good close-up at 3.08 in the video.

12 Likes

To add my ET fun with it as well:

grafik

23 Likes

tezcatlipoca reappears in hitman 2: silent assassin as a trophy from a hunting expedition in the mission the jacuzzi job.

lee hongs jade statue also reappears.

charlie sidjan isn’t wearing anything

commander keen reference

18 Likes

this is what Marcus looks like under the hat and glasses. it’s the same old Marcus we know and love from HITMAN 2 :smiley:

28 Likes

Still think its a shame that the Jade Figurine never made an appearance again after Contracts, I’d love if it would show up from time to time, just so i can think about how it ended up there, from Lee Hongs Safe to the Herbalist and then somehow in Sidjans Penthouse and so on.

The Figurine represents Hitman more and better than those fucking Rubber Ducks for sure.

8 Likes

That Hitman is long gone, mein freund.

2 Likes

1db3b6fddce216ed351391902609daaf

8 Likes