Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Good eye!
I always hoped someone would have a programme allowing one to look more closely at each target slide. Probably more stuff to find out there.

Also in Chonqing: The main computer of the closed arcade, in the corner next to the toy tank, belongs to Athena Savalas or its real owner hacked into the original one. It mentions a meeting with Fabian and Mateo and some generic banking stuff.

15 Likes

I found an NPC in Dubai that has some unique reactions to the camera. He starts near the garden area to the right of the opening ceremony and will react if filmed arguing with his wife. And If you film him at the balcony bar then he will pose for the camera:

43 Likes

it is/was in her target intel

2 Likes

I ended up having the mercenary disguise since I took Yates out first. You can talk to Black while wearing this. I’m not entirely sure how the table by Vargas works. I always just hand him grapes as a winery worker. But, it’s possible to KO Vargas by using the water pump for him and the other two around him.

Ahh, that’s probably how you can get the ‘kill Yates and Vidal with the ventilation’ challenge while also not immediately failing the mission because Diana is in the same room. You’d have to emetic poison her to get her to leave the area, but that’s better than death.

1 Like

I guess, but I thought Diana wasn’t supposed to be able to spot you. She doesn’t care about any other bodies, why these?

I’m talking about lethally poisoning the barrel room ventilation. I think you’ll find most of the time Diana unfortunately dies due to this, because she’s a part of the tour and can’t just leave Vidal’s side on a whim.

I assume if she goes to find a toilet or bin to puke in, it shouldn’t interrupt the whole Yates tour speech at the end, giving you time to activate the vents in the room when she’s gone. I got that challenge unlocked, but at the cost of killing Diana as well, immediately failing the mission. So this is probably the safest way to do it…

2 Likes

Unless I’ve misunderstood something, Diana only drinks from that glass if the tour ends with wine-tasting. It only ends with wine-tasting if Yates is dead. I’ve tried working out how to utilise the ventilation to my advantage: is there actually a challenge to lethally poison both targets like this, then? Or can the challenge be obtained by just sedating the whole room?

It’s weird too because Sophia and Zoe aren’t ICA sanctioned targets.

9 Likes

Another mistake: the blackballer and black briefcase mention 2020 instead of 2021. All the others mention game release dates. Also the ICA Classic is now called the Classicballer for some odd reason.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought that too. I’m pretty sure that 47’s last ever mission with the ICA was Whittleton Creek

2 Likes

In Hitman 3, even pacified NPC will cry their death sceams when dying from some accidents (burning, electrocution, fall).

3 Likes

It’s a bug but for right now the midnight black suit lets you go into the Yates mansion grounds. I put it in the bug report thread too but I think some of you may get some fun use out of this right now. Even works in Master Difficulty, just tested.

If you don’t want to do this avoid that particular suit on your SASO for you more upstanding people. It has an unfair advantage.

6 Likes

I just noticed that Mogwai, the personal guard of Hush, has this very unflattering target picture when marked as a target:

28 Likes

I guess it’s because the film scene is something you do only once, so only upon replaying it for the Mission Story challenge that didn’t get transferred did I notice that there is a camera you can drop on Rangan:

6 Likes

Perhaps it was intentional. Maybe they think 47 is a bodyguard. I hope so, but doubt it.

1 Like

The Queen puts a U in a lot of words. Behaviour, manoeuvre, colour, ect.

Most countries teach British English not American English. Then the Canadians are kinda 1/2 and 1/2.

12 Likes

Well, where I am, that is the proper spelling of ‘Behaviour’, my dear neighbour.

Now excuse me while I make some poutine while wearing my toque.

(The game probably only has “English (UK)” as the English setting, so that’s why it’s ‘not right’ for you.

7 Likes

No worries, I’m just jokin’ with ya. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s not incorrect spelling.
It’s just an alternative way of writing.
Sounding and pronunciation remains the same

1 Like