Difficult to say what could be released in 2022?
The current pattern in the release of ET from H1 with the combination of a limited-time free access to H1 map. Let’s see if this pattern is respected in the following seasons.
End of 2021: Season Gluttony (Bangkok + ET Bangkok); Season Envy (Colorado + ET Colorado); Season Wrath (Hokkaido + ET Hokkaido).
Starting in 2022 would be the sequel of that pattern with the H2 maps. Probably the same thing with free access to the map and ET specific to that map.
- Miami (with Mark faba)
- Santa Fortuna (with the Revolutionary)
- Whittleton Creek (with the Serial Killer)
- Isle of Sgail (with the Appraiser). *Because the Stowaway was already played.
I didn’t mention the Politician as it was already played (with no suit related to it). And what about Mumbai? Difficult to say… Maybe a surprise and a new ET? (Basil Carnaby ).
Probably amidst the H2 ET, we might get a reactivation of H3 ET (for the new players with the Steam release).
I’m still surprised that there is no ET on Dubai map. Probably for the season final?
We’d get the permament release of some seasoned contents. Easter Egg Hunt? Or other new contents? A new escalation within Halloween context? Or a Christmas escalation (with new unlocks like the explosive snowball?)?
The Mills Reverie and the HH/HSF are likely to be released in 2021 for Halloween and Christmas.
- Release of some legacy H1 escalations to fill the new roadmaps system.
- New missions on very altered H3 maps (like AHBoS or Landslide).
Missions like AHBoS, Landslide and The Icon were already in production before the release of Hitman 1 game. Thus, as we have no clues about about any modified map, this point is very very unlikely.
- Release of paid DLC with pack of legacy ET (one with six ET from H1 - one of each map -; one with six ET from H2 - all of them but the Undying return -; and one with six ET from H3). Those DLC come with their respective unlocks (suits, explosive pen, flash robot).
- Release of new regular H3 escalations.
- Release of themed escalations with unlocks.
- Release of new missions on unmodified H3 maps (like special assignments from H2).
- Release of some ET (not all) permanently.
Re-release of Electrocution phone