Thoughts of Hitman content in 2022?

Older locations remade with H3 engine to add to the WoA platform.

Imagine Traditions of the Trade and Beldingford Manor on the Hitman 3 engine :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

12 Likes

You mean with hotel elevators being out of order and the manor having no dogs and horses? :grin:

7 Likes

@Notex :sunglasses: your time to shine

6 Likes

It would be awesome!! Itā€™s also too good to think about :wink:

Itā€™s a shame it wonā€™t ever happen unfortunately.

1 Like

Hi
I have only discovered this exists
I have been playing Hitman since December but have enjoyed watching people play it for about 4 years now (looking at you BigMooey)

If I had any thoughts on new stuff they could add it would probably be a bonus mission/series using reworked hitman 3 maps like Mendoza, Berlin, Dubai etc. And new NPCs and targets

1 Like

Welcome to Hitman Forum, Lionman. :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks like you have a few idea about the upcoming Year 2 content. May I suggest you to join the discussion in the Year 2 thread? I think you will find othersā€™ opinions interesting and enjoy discussing there.

We donā€™t know about any news regarding reworked maps yet, but perhaps the new map topic will interest you too.

1 Like

welcome to the forum Lionman_2001

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been expecting this for a whole year :joy:

Haha
Hereā€™s an idea
A custom NPC creator so we can make custom characters and name them and have them as targets in maps
We could also have a map editor so we could hide stuff around the map like guns, weapons or tools

1 Like

Kevin Rudd is the one you should ask about it, not IOI :smiley:

Pretty sad they didnā€™t do anything for Chinese New Year in Chongqing in terms of a bonus mission. Maybe next year? Fireworks, shops, sounds perfect for a hitman level. Just turn off the rain and maybe even change the neon signs to yellow and red

4 Likes

Who is that? Iā€™m probably just being stupid and should know who he is.

He makes the impossible, possible. With like mods and stuff. :joy:

3 Likes

Kevin Rudd, he was the former prime minister of Australia.

8 Likes

Good to know haha
Not the answer I was expecting

1 Like

You believed that!? :joy: :joy: :rofl:

Hereā€¦

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know we have a former prime minister in this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Youā€™re sarcastic, right?

No, Iā€™m not sarcastic