Top 5 favorite maps of all WOA and 3 Worst

hey im new here :slight_smile: i bought hitman 3 three months ago and i very like
intersting me
what is your top 5 favorite maps?
and what 3 maps that worse for you

for me my 5 top maps are
*Hokkaido
*Paris
*Sapienza
*Chongqing
*Mumbai

worst maps
*Colorado
*Isle of sgail
*New Zeeland

and yours? :wink:

4 Likes

welcome to hitman my dude

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: good game . just started Hitman 2 maps this week :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

my top 5 best maps
paris
dartmoor
mendoza
hokkaido
mumbai
worst maps
isle of sgail
colorado

3 Likes

oh good glad you are enjoying the game dude

Top five for me
Berlin
Paris
Miami
Santa Fortuna
Chongqing

Worst
Dartmoor (I genuinely donā€™t understand why people like this map so much)
Bangkok
Whittleton Creek (Only because of the required clues thing)

3 Likes

Top 5:

• Hokkaido
  • Mumbai
  • Berlin
  • Paris
  • Santa Fortuna

Bottom 3:

• Colorado
  • Carpathian Mountains
  • Bangkok

Top 5
*Hokkaido
*Mumbai
*Chongqing
*Sapienza
*Haven Island / Bangkok same

The worst
*New Zeeland
*Colorado
*Isle of sgail

1 Like

i agree with you with the whittleton creek its a good map but finding the clues is so boring

2 Likes

Best maps:

Paris
Sapienza
Miami
Colorado*
Berlin

*someone has to give this one luv

Worst maps:

Carpathian Mountains (too linear)
Isle of Sgail (the audio grates on you over time)
Whittleton Creek (I like it but I think they could have done way more with this map).

1 Like

Hi howdy ola ciao and welcome.

Favorite Five:
Paris
Miami
Whittleton Creek
Dubai
Chongqing
Honorable Mention: Mumbai

Least Favorite and Romania doesnā€™t count:

Colorado (love the tone and concept, actually think this map is great story-wise, but the disguise variation is weak, the lack of verticality is a big miss, and Iā€™m good at this game but being quickly caught in the shit is way too easy in this map. Sniper assassin is pretty much impossible UNLESS you finagle it and run to 1,2, or 3 targets ā€” depending on your sniping speed ā€” and snipe them in rooms or from ground floor cover elsewhere than the tower.)

Bangkok (Iā€™ve got a love/hate relationship with this map. I love the setting and the color palette. I like all the music production stuff, and the sit-and-wait kill as well as the tuk tuk self-kill were so new and awesome to me in late 2016. Love murdering a guy who looks like meā€” Iā€™ll leave it up to you to imagine which. Really dislike the lack of traversal on the top floors, the lame exits, and frankly how limited SASO is on this one. Manipulating the AI is also annoying, and both targetsā€™ routes suck. Killing corpo scum is cool though.)

Santa Fortuna (Level design is so detailed and lovely and amazingā€¦ until you realize you canā€™t [easily] group the targets. During my SASO runs I get frustrated with Rico and Hector. The outside studio did ok with this one, much better with Mumbai.)

Honorable Mention: Sgail. The target routes suck. Atmosphereā€™s dope though.

4 Likes

Top 5 (In no particular order):
Miami
Isle of Sgail
Dubai
Mumbai
Sapienza

Bottom 3 (again in no order, doesnā€™t include hawkes bay or romania):
Whittleton Creek
Colorado
Marrakesh? (much less bad than the other ones)

Surprised to see Sgail on the bottom of a lot of these. I guess the target loops are terrible but there are some amazing mission stories, the atmosphere is amazing and itā€™s great for contracts

3 Likes

best
-paris
-berlin
-hokkaido
-miami
-mendoza

no
-haven island
-colorado
-dartmoor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

best maps:
5. whittleton creek
4. miami
3. dartmoor
2. chongqing

1. berlin

worst maps:
3. santa fortuna
2. mumbai

1. colorado

Top 5

• Sapienza
  • Colorado (Yes, fight me :sweat_smile:)
  • Dartmoor
  • Santa Fortuna
  • Berlin

Bottom 3

• Chongqing
  • Bangkok
  • Sgail

I excluded Carpathian Mountains because thatā€™s not a ā€œrealā€ Hitman level for me :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

You talking about missions or contract maps?

Totally different experiences.

Then Iā€™ll answer.

Iā€™ll tell you now though, Mendoza is on the worst map list.

@Mini ā€œfight meā€ lol

Colorado is awesome. Itā€™s a masochistā€™s wet dream. Great mission map and contract map. Itā€™s also a great SASO stealth map.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong with yo- sorry I meant whatā€™s wrong with that? :wink:

1 Like

I know that many people donā€™t like Colorado (just look in the other lists) and yes, at the beginning I didnā€™t liked it either. But I played it quite much and I think itā€™s one of the best maps when it comes to atmosphere and story.

I actually like that itā€™s trespassing area, because I like the whole vibe and if it was not, it wouldnā€™t fit (I mean, we are trespassing the secret training ground of a private terror organisation).

And I liked the targets. I had the most difficulty killing them, and I mean not in gameplay, but I quite liked them :sweat_smile: especially with Penelope Graves and Ezra Berg I felt almost sad that I had to kill them. No other level made me feel that.

4 Likes

Best

• Berlin
  • Mumbai
  • Marrakech
  • Isle of Sgail
  • New York

Worst:

• Bangkok
  • Carpathian Mountains
  • Dubai
  • Haven Island
  • Dartmoor

Well, looks like a decent opportunity to refresh atleast Part of my list. The Original one had Chongqing on Four, ew.

Best

1. Mumbai (Can be switched with Berlin, but I played it more recent.)
  2. Berlin (See above)
  3. New York
  4. Miami
  5. Marrakesh (Thx to AHboS)

Worst

1. Carpthian Mountains (Climatic or not, itā€™s barely replayable)
  2. Cloneqing (Chongqing)
  3. Bangkok (I really like the Concept of it, also it introduced my favorite Male Asian 2016 NPC Head and has some of coolest looking Guard Variations.)
2 Likes