Trophies completely glitched and unobtainable on PS5?

The Full House trophy in Dartmoor will not pop. Have done all missions every which way, all 3 are checked off as done but will not award. PS5 disc standard edition. Please help!

No help is required. All you have to do is wait for the patch that fixes the issue to be released.

I’m locked out of my platinum.
China Mastery is glitched to hell.
Done the challenges that I hit 20 doing too as people have said it forces it to unlock, but nothing. Tried it several times.

Any idea when these patches are coming?

The next patch is on the 23rd. We don’t know what it’ll fix yet, but we do know that missing trophies/achievements is on the list of issues they’re aware of and are working on.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. All trophies for completing the mission stories on the new maps along with the shortcuts trophy never popped despite completing the requirements.

Still not working with the new patch 1.003.000
I have got ice breaker and shortcut killer still bugged

1 Like

I still have the same 4 trophies not unlocked after the update on PS5.

Followed the Trails (Berlin)
Bird Art (Berlin)
Last Call (Berlin)
Icebreaker (Chonqing)

:roll_eyes:

The latest 3.11 patch doesn’t fix location discovery related trophy. I’ve completed the challenge “Discover Dubai” but the trophy “Dune Raider” still doesn’t unlock.

FIXED:

Hack the Planet
Reach Chongqing Mastery Level 20.

Upstairs, Downstairs
Eliminate Alexa in her private room, shoot her from the roof, and put her to rest.

NOT FIXED:

Full House
Complete all Mission Stories in Death In The Family.

After updating the 3.11 patches in PS4, my discovery problem in Dartmoor was fixed when I play this stage again and walk around to all locations then complete the mission normally. Thanks to all staffs in IOI.

But I still have another outstanding problem in Dartmoor.
I’ve already completed all 3 mission stories in Dartmoor but I still not get that trophy. Only this trophy left for me to 100% completed this game. Can you fix this problem? Thank you.

Hey Everyone/IO,

So after the patch 3.11 came out a few hours ago, the Rich Harvest trophy still hasn’t unlocked. I did the last secret mission again on Mendoza and it still didn’t work. Anyone has a solution or any luck unlocking the trophy even after the patch?

Extremely demoralizing. Would really hate to delete my profile and lose my mastery levels to get this trophy.

1 Like

The only trophies that were fixed in the patch were the “Reach Mastery Level 20” ones - which is stated in the patch notes. Everything else is still broken, which the Known Issues thread only labels as “partially fixed”.

Same for me, rich harvest trophy for doing mission stories in mendoza still bugged, ive done them all again but nothing

Hey,

So the user above mentioned that IO troubleshoot/issues thread has this under “partially fixed” - so perhaps this patch didn’t cover the story-level trophies like Rich Harvest. I’ll wait and see if this is the case, as it will probably be fixed in another patch in the future.

1 Like

Yes but this is getting boring, this is literally my only trophy left for the platinum.

Same for me bro. Those 2 are the last trophies I’m missing. Really thought it was gonna get fixed with the latest update and boy was I wrong.

Fortunately I’m having so much fun with the game I can wait until the next update. But still sucks though.

I feel u on that it is a good game just a shame they cant sort something like this sooner lol

Glitched trophy for level 20 mastery in Dubai. (Fixed)

Glitched trophy for all discovered locations on Mendoza.

Glitched trophy for getting all the unique kills in chong.

Exactly the same here. And i still havent got Shortcut Killer even though ive unlocked all 17 shortcuts.