Trophies completely glitched and unobtainable on PS5?

I have exactly one trophy left (on PS5) which I not get awared although I completed the assignment several times already and also got the challange/feat unlocked in-game (Berlin) To sit down with the ICA as Rolf Hirschmüller. Please fix that

Same here, exactly the same trophy wont unlock for me too

1 Like

Any word on when the next update is coming?

The next patch is March 30.

I can’t get the Dune Raider trophy dispite having discovered everything. I also can’t get the Estate Wines challenge despite behaving all of them at once which I preventing me from getting to level 20 on Mendoza. That’s all I need to platinum the game.

I wish the upcoming update will solve this issue.

1 Like

It will for most of the trophies anyway.

Trophies that aren’t popping for me are completing all challenges in untouchable, and discovering all areas in Mendoza. I just want my shiny platinum :cry:

I believe a patch is coming on the 30th

I’ve had the trophy for the train surfing bug out, cant get it but done everything
I believe I have to do it silent assassin suit only, according to reddit, I did the majority on a ps4, but only had issues on this trophy, they also only register at the end of a level.

I thought shortcut killer was ment to be sorted after the patch still cant get it unless i am doing something wrong

2 Likes

Same here - have all shortcuts unlocked and nothing.

Bullet train trophy won’t unlock for me either.

No 3. Last Call still bugged can’t get it to pop no matter what. Is there a workaround yet or any solution for this?

Shortcut Killer still won’t unlock. New patch won’t fix it either. It’s frustrating as it is still the only trophy preventing me to get my Platinum. Is there something I am doing wrong with all locations’ shortcuts are open?

Shortcut Killer is still broken. You simply need to wait until the patch that’ll probably drop in June (at the earliest since as you say, next patch won’t fix it).

Looks like the latest patch may have secretly fixed the Shortcut Killer trophy on PS4/PS5.

I just launched loaded Apex Predator, starting in the Biker’s Hideout and the trophy finally popped (and I got my platinum!) just as the loading was done. So I’m guessing which ever shortcut had bugged out for me was in Berlin. So if anyone is still waiting for their Shortcut Killer trophy, maybe try loading each main mission and see if it pops! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can confirm, I just loaded up Mendoza moments ago and the trophy just popped up. I’m very glad they fixed it, now I can get my platinum trophy on PS4 without any problems! :smiley:

3 Likes

I can confirm this works. My Shortcut Killer trophy just popped after loading Dubai :slight_smile:

1 Like

As Of Today Octobre 28 2023
Train Surfing Trophy Is Still Glitched
Even deleted my Progress and Still Glitched !!!
Can You Please Fix the game its my Last Trophy
Untouchable challenges are a Mess

Train Surfing Trophy glitched for me too :frowning: I did all the challenges, including SASO but it did not pop for me!

make sure to report this in hitman bug Report Thread OR submit a ticket to the support there is many others have the same problem

1 Like