Unable to complete Chongqing checkpoint

Unable to complete Chongqing checkpoint.This happens when I pass or read files

I’d like to ask you to make a reply about this issue again on the official bug report thread. There are a few ongoing issues which are similar to yours, but I don’t recall an exact one has been posted before. Make sure to list as many details as possible.

2 Likes

I have posted it and no one has replied to me.

Then it could be that the issue is either too new or unknown to most users around here, so no one can reply with a solution. However, just like how IOI officially stated in the latest patch note:

We’re sure that some of you will reach this point and be frustrated that an issue you currently have with the game hasn’t been resolved or acknowledged. There’s a very good chance that it’s already on our radar. We’ll continue to add the most-talked about topics into the Known Issues section of our patch notes as they arise.

The next game update is scheduled to be released on May 10th. Your issue may be fixed with it. You will have to be patient and wait around. I hope this will eventually get fixed and you can enjoy the game again. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-march-patch-3-20/

Now i can’t finish any of the games in Chongqing, Mendoza or Carpathian Mountains when I’m online.Is the same problem.