Unpopular opinions about Hitman

I respect your opinion and won’t dissuade you from it, but I’ll have to respectfully say you are wrong.

6 Likes

i’m grateful because i simply don’t have the energy to argue the toss tonight :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

what’s your favourite, chief?

1 Like

I want to know too, Blakey Boy.

4 Likes

I’m a Hokkaido type of guy. It’s the only map that made me think and because of it I’ll love it forever.

But for the sake of my bias.

HITMAN 2016: Hokkaido

HITMAN 2: Haven Island (shirtless Tommy Bahama 47 any day)

HITMAN 3: Berlin.

Peace is non-negotiable if you keep that up.

5 Likes

Agree

Okay

I feel like Berlin is a good location but very underwhelming as a Mission.

and what’s your favorite, non WoA Missions? Top 3?

4 Likes

that’s one fine ass looking list.

do this one! do this one!

3 Likes

I know, the interesting questions! Who gives a fuck about nu hitman :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

so absolutely true and utterly based, im happy to see people share this opinion as i felt i was one of the only ones

3 Likes

Us Mumbai enthusiasts gotta stick together :smiley:

5 Likes

it’s immaculate. best default suit too. :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes
  • You Better Watch Out.

• Deadly Cargo

• Meet Your Brothers

4 Likes

Good choice, Sir! My Top 3 would be

Say Hello to my little Friend

Plutonium runs loose

Temple City Ambush

I think. Changes from time to time.

7 Likes

Mumbai is definetly top 5 for me, awesome sized level, so dense with detail.

2 Likes

Underrated mission.When someone talks about the best missions in H2:SA they usually mention missions like Anathema,Invitation to a party or Basement Killing.Even when I hear someone praise the Indian levels,they usually reffer to The Death of Hannelore or Terminal Hospitality and they tend to forget about Temple City Ambush(which is in my opinion one of the best and one of the most replayable missions from the old hitman games).

Also,yeah,Mumbai is a great Indian level too and one of my favourites from the triology,but that’s not really an unpopular opinion by now.:wink:

6 Likes

Dubai>Paris
More specifically On top of the world>Holiday Hoarders and The Showstopper

8 Likes

You’re in the wrong thread, please take this over to hitmanforum.com/t/you’re-absolutely-goddamn-right

6 Likes

If only Dubai had that sodding helicopter explosion kill, I might just tend to agree with you…

3 Likes

It’s funny to see how many people are actually clicking that link. We all know that topic doesn’t exist yet we can’t resist to make sure.

Yes, I clicked it too.

10 Likes

Unpopular Opinion: Colorado has become one of the easiest SASOs in the game, with the added multiple exits and foliage. You can start at the water tower, set up accident kills/accident explosions (with a sniper rifle) for all 4 targets and be in and out in 8 minutes or so
Isle Of Sgail is the real “Hardest SASO”

3 Likes

I agree with you that Colorado isn’t as hard of a SASO anymore, but I don’t think Sgail is too hard either

4 Likes