Okay, good. I wasn’t sure. I just saw a thumbnail pop in my feed and I could almost feel a vein burst in my forehead.
It’s simple, really. Person A does a controversial thing, and Youtuber B discusses the controversial thing Person A did because everyone else is talking about it too. If B doesn’t talk about it - then they’ll be bugged by their fans/followers. It’s also a good way to get views, and views = money from ad revenue.
If whatever didn’t matter, we’d have to return to the controversial issue and say that it didn’t matter. Then, and only then, would it not be worth discussing.
It is basically the online variant of a soap opera, but with very complex wage distribution.
New alien movie kinda sucks
The response to pretty much every Alien movie since the 90s.
seemingly not to this one. a lot of people like it for some reason.
Probably because it’s closer to the pre-90s movies than the once since.
but that’s the thing. it isn’t. it’s a teen slasher movie in the Alien universe with a nostalgic reference thrown at you every other minute. the fan service was to the point of silliness. I liked the beginning and the initial setup seemed cool but it just… sucked. ![]()
It’s perfectly fine to pee while showering. Just make sure you do it at the beginning before applying soap/body wash/shampoo.
I agree, you’re really just needlessly torturing yourself if you feel the need to pee mid-shower but force yourself to hold it in with all of that warm water running over you. Insanity, I say.
the real unpopular opinion is that it’s perfectly fine to shit while showering.
Either stamp it down the drain like your stamping grapes or see if you can do a three point field goal like your playing for the Chicago Bulls in the 90’s.
Orange juice after brushing your teeth tastes great.
I’m not sure what other people would think of this (if they should have it happen to them), but I find when cashiers, clerks, or whichever enthusiastically say the word “Perfect!” it seems so fake… Patronizing?
… almost sarcastic or like it’s some ‘corporate brown-nosing speak’ as if they’re trying so hard to make sure I’m just all buttered-up and won’t, perchance, yell at them for the smallest hiccup that might happen with whatever I’m getting from them.
This is just something I’ve noticed from 3 places (fast food) in town, 4 different individuals. So that gives me the impression it’s a practice encouraged by (some?) businesses.
I dunno. Maybe it IS some suggested language to use from corporate higher ups to placate any potentially hostile customers, and they’re just doing as they were told. I’m usually easy going, not one to complain a whole lot unless it’s something pretty big. I’ve never gotten angry at a customer service worker (being one myself), but of course that doesn’t mean other people won’t.
Anyway, I’m “perfect” ly fine with a “Thank You” or whatever phrase would fit the situation. No need to ham it up.
Death Stranding sucks.
It is pretentious, boring, and nonsensical. The gameplay is not enjoyable. The plot, in its inscrutability, becomes forgettable. The building blocks of the game’s systems are poorly implemented. NPC and real-life-player interactions are boring.
I played for like 20+ hours on PS4, experiencing the occasional moment of interest but mostly powering through and not caring. Now it is on Xbox and getting some more press.
It it a sucky game that sucks.
Signed,
A pretentious person.
Can you tell me what that game is even about, because anything I use to read up on a synopsis is unclear at best, and all I remember from the reveal trailer is Norman Reedus carrying a baby in a jar inside his body or something.
you play a porter named sam porter bridges whose job it is to bridge the chiral network across the post-apocalyptic united states and your mom’s the president and there’s a lady in a red dress on a time beach and a lady in a skintight hologram suit on a motorcycle and a few guys with skull masks and you press l2 to not fall to the left and r2 to not fall to the right and you mess around with clunky overly lit inventories a lot to bring supplies to survivors who you rarely actually meet and over time you can build faster transportation which is oh my god just so exciting and then when you’re not falling down over rocks you’re also soothing a crying baby in a pod who alerts you to time distortion bad guys and oh yeah rain speeds up time so don’t get caught in the rain and various famous faces from cinema show up to make things appear legitimate but ultimately it all goes back to generational trauma from the second world war but also remember time plays tricks on you

