I see where you’re coming from, I personally find the original cuts to be the better versions, they flow better and I do find the overall rhythm to suffer in the extended cuts.
I never liked COD, crappy game. When I played pc games (long ago) I remember deleting COD first day after 2 hours of playing, for me it is bs game.
This is best and my favorite multiplayer game.
I believe in God, but not today religions/God.
I believe certain people elite installed complete lies and enslaved populations.
Complete lies are modern major 3 desert religions (3 fairytale fictional characters) and atheism.
Probably Vedic scriptures contain most of truth, but are completely destroyed in Europe.
And we live in age of Kali Yuga (kaljuga) worst of 4 ages, dark age, stone age, iron age, age of ignorance, time of suffering, and even Vedic scriptures are corrupted and polluted by lies.
Atheism, or at least what most people mean when they use that word, cannot, by definition, be a “lie”. It’s nothing more than the lack of belief in a god or gods.
Atheists believe in lie, because atheists are rooted in beliefs that are pure lie in all aspects.
Akshually what you describe is more agnosticism. Atheists are still a form of theists who believe that there is no god. Agnostic people do not believe, neither in the existence nor absence of god. But it is not all black and white, there are agnostic-leaning theists and atheists.
Also, happy birthday!
Most religions and their God/worshipped figure don’t believe in me.
So why is it a lie if I choise to believe in myself? Over said religions.
No harm towards anyone here, I’ve just always been curious.
This is a redundancy. A thing is either a lie, or it is a truth, or the nature of it is unknown and so a determination of whether it’s a truth or lie is not yet possible. You don’t need the word “complete”; either it’s a lie, or it’s not, or you don’t know. Otherwise, explain what would constitute an incomplete lie.
Either way, I don’t believe the three primary theistic religions are lies. I believe they may be misunderstood translations of older beliefs that have been hijacked to a degree by the elite of the past millennium and has led to those who dislike that fact to declare them lies, even though you have no way of knowing one way or the other, because you were not there when they were set down and do not know if what they teach actually occurred or not. You can declare that you think/believe them to be lies, but you cannot definitely state that they are.
This is very complex topic. You are wrong and you can’t think properly, people in west usually can’t think properly.
Only Vedic text are truth, real truth, not something that appears as truth but for real. Today there are so small number of Vedic Sanskrit people.
People today are degradation, all languages today are degradation not evolution. In today’s age of lies (kali yuga) human mind is degraded, people are becoming beasts.
Vedic languages (Slavic and Sanskrit) are deliberately destoyed for centuries and in Vedic languages your mind can think properly.
Humans long time ago were vegeterians, there was different age and were closer to truth.
Highest truth when humans were closest to God is Satya Yuga golden age or truth age, then after every age is degradation, and today’s age kali yuga is by far worst.
There is prophecies written about this age thousands of years ago and everything is true as today’s news on tv, and there are thing much more worse in future, because we are now in the beginning of age only 5130 years in kali yuga and thing are always better in beginning of this age, latter things are getting worse and worse, kali yuga last 432.000 years estimated.
What is claimed by todays science is written in Vedic texts 10 of thousands years before. For example Brahma when he push his breath exhals universe is created and is expanding, and when he inhale the universe is destoyed and it is repeting over and over and over…
For example Isac Newton read Vedic texts and stole knowledge.
It is hidden today what great sciences and civilization was in past. What is presented today as great science is weak and bleak…
I can write for ever giving so many evidence, but for example in this age of lies one of newest things is AI videos, where everything presented is lie.
There are people who visited India and places, streets and they have seen hundreds of swasticas on buildings and streets, but when they watch video on yt same places there are no any swasticas, literaly AI deleting symbols…
I don’t think that’s true. Agnosticism is the lack of “knowledge” about deities. Atheists lack belief. Now you can argue that atheists actually believe that there is no god (I.e., “strong” atheism) but I don’t have enough information to make that determination. My version (I.e., “weak” atheism) says that atheism is nothing more than the lack of belief but it’s not making a positive claim about anything.
Ok, you just spewed a hodgepodge of conspiratorial nonsense which you claim to be “truth” and “evidence”, but you just sound like an internet troll. I think it would be best for you to either clean it up or disengage from the discussion. Similar posts going forward run the risk of flagging.
Not disregarding your believes or saying any of those are false, but to participate in this forum it is needed to be open for discussions and not react with dogmatic statements on arguments. What you should absolutely not do here is to deny someone to offer good arguments solely because of their ethnic or religious background.
Please reread our Guidelines you agreed on during registration to get a better idea what our common ground is here.
15 posts were split to a new topic: Rubbish from Unpopular opinions
This debate stops here, this has nothing to do with the topic and is far past what we as a forum will tolerate.
He was spewing hate speech against a disenfranchised group of people, he deserved worse.
My reply wasn’t aimed at you. It was a general statement.
Dumbledore could beat Gandalf the Grey in a fight, but it’s a tough, drawn out fight. He folds like a napkin against Gandalf the White.
I mean, just based on the Gandalf the Grey v Saruman fight, that’s probably accurate.
But what about The Monty Python and the Holy Grail’s Black Knight? Or Benito Mussolini? Or the Blue Meenie? Or Cowboy Curtis and Jambie the Genie? Robocop? Terminator? Captain Kirk? Or Darth Vader?
What about them?