Urben's Holiday Special #2 - Featured Contracts

Freedom, the answer is freedom, to give you the option to choose whether to use a sniper or not

3 Likes

Why i thank thee for the most generous compliments.

When i made it, my most fastest method was to bullet distract the stylist by the trucks.

Then you can shoot the red canisters and she will walk and BOOOM!!!

Edit: or if you have a spare loadout spot, a micro taser and a shot at the canister so you don’t have to wait

1 Like

Despite doing my usual thing which removes at least one star from whatever the final ranking is pretty much automatically, I still enjoyed these and completed them all. Not sure what else to say about them. Thank you for making the complications optional! :slight_smile:

I distinctly remember being able to craft the goldballer there when the level originally released. I didn’t realize they changed it to a different gun later. I also never knew there was a bathroom area in the grape pressing area… just never bothered to explore that little corner I guess. I knew there were two guards back there but never had a reason to investigate.

My run of @Pagan’s contract from last year

3 Likes

Thanks for the pick :smiling_face_with_tear: Just realised it’s been a while since I’ve had one featured, so nice I was able to squeeze a second one into 2022

It’s not my most amazing contract, but it fits the theme and has something unusual in it (the gunmaker setpiece) and gets you to explore an area where absolutely nothing is in story mode (winery staffrooms). Tried to reduce the required map knowledge by explaining what I could in the briefing. Judging by Mungadunga’s stream it may not have been enough :flushed: I felt sorry for the poor fella, but watching him try to ‘pistol snipe’ with the worst gun in the world did make me laugh out loud.

Hope everyone else gets some enjoyment out of it :sweat_smile:

Urben picks might just be enough to get me to play through a whole FC batch for the first time in a long time :eyes:

Congrats to all the other winners

9 Likes

yeah it’s pretty clever.

2 Likes

@PapaLevy

@Urben

@Mich_TRC

@Punk

@plantspeaker

@Charlie_Farmer

@Kevin_Rudd

14 Likes

actually you have 2 starting points more to play, with different approaches.
if you grind it, you’ll find more.
but i agree with you, thumbnail gives prejudge to players.

3 Likes

Jeez, shooting through two doors and across the tech floor room to eliminate the tech crew target where the fashion show woman is, definitely my favorite method so far! :heart:

1 Like
6 Likes

im not sure if this is a christmas miracle

2 Likes

Is the other start the street guard start?

1 Like

Yeah man, it just feels like it saves a lot of time than just going across to where he is.

1 Like

Woah!

I was happy finishing that one under ten minutes.
Differences between casual and speed runners is vast.
It is almost as if I am playing a completely different game…

1 Like

@Kevin_Rudd

3 Likes

@Urben

4 Likes

@plantspeaker

9 Likes

Cant waite to play all these winning contracts. Congrats to all who got featured.

3 Likes

the pogger video very yes

2 Likes