Urben's Holiday Special #2 - Featured Contracts

I haven’t played any featured contracts in a long while, but this batch looked so interesting that I had to try it! Knowing it was curated by Urben and seeing the awesome double-tile-style images, I had high expectations, and the contracts did not disappoint at all. They were all incredibly fun to play and well designed and they represented a great way to fill up the free time I had during Christmas. :smiling_face:

@Kevin_Rudd The idea of crafting my own gun was not only very thematic, but also something I hadn’t known about in Mendoza. A very fun suit infiltration contract in a great area of the map, combined with some fun loud shooting. The aiming was a bit annoying, but the moment when I finally got clean headshots for all the targets was incredibly satisfying. :sweat_smile:

@plantspeaker Some good, easy fun with explosive devices. Figuring out how to kill both targets upstairs at once was especially interesting.

@Charlie_Farmer Two of my favourite things combined in one contract, suit infiltration and sniping. The targets’ placements also seemed to allow any suit starting location, so definitely a lot of possibilities to explore. Great contract overall.

@Punk The kill conditions made the routing really interesting and the target selection allowed at least two main approaches, one where you start as a security guard and use the janitor exit and one where you start as an investment banker and use the truck exit. Not exactly one of my favourites of the batch, but still a really good contract.

@Mich_TRC A quite simple, but very thematic contract.

@Pagan A fun and solid sniper contract, with just the right amount of difficulty, in one of my favourite maps.

@Urben The circularity of the targets’ placements and the symmetry of the disguise conditions made the routing really interesting and allowed some really nice sniping opportunities, which is amazing for such a limited map like Dartmoor Garden Show. Definitely my favourite contract of the batch and possibly one of the best I’ve ever played. :grin:

Even though all the contracts were amazing, if I had to do a ranking for them, it would look like this:
1. Six Chimneys In Königsberg
2. Santa’s Workshop Strike
3. SantaWeevil’s SONOKO
4. Calm Before Christmass Eve
5. The Exodus
6. The Naughties’ Termination
7. Operation: Presents

5 Likes

I chose them for that reason mate :slight_smile:

4 Likes