Vote for upcoming Legacy Elusive Targets

I voted for “Ex Dictator/Gold Digger”, “Pharmacist” and “Gunrunner” from Poll 1.

I also voted for “Warlord”, “Badboy”, and “Surgeons” from Poll 2.

Besides the ones I voted for, some that are not mentioned in the poll that I want to see return (as they are from Hitman 2) are “The Revolutionary” from Santa Fortuna, and “The Censor” (AKA “The Serial Killer”) from Whittleton Creek as I am missing those suit unlocks. I assume those are coming either way, but just thought I would mention them.

Speaking of “The Undying”/“The Undying Returns” not returning to Hitman 3, does that mean the Florida Fit With Gloves, Lil Flashy, and Explosive Pen will be unlocked in a brand new Miami Elusive Target (would be cool to see, as you can add the mission to Elusive Target Arcade as well), or through another method like a Challenge?

Another thing I am wondering, any plans to make the Black Winter suit and the three different ICA Performance Coins unlockable (as in, all three unlockable by the same profile this time)? Besides Lil Flashy and the Explosive Pen, those are the ONLY unlockable items that have absolutely no way to unlock in Hitman 3 if you missed them in Hitman (2016).

1 Like

this is hard, as many player actually don’t enjoy et so much but only play it for “I hate to see all those missing in my carrer!” or “I want the location themed suit!” :joy:
For those who don’t enjoy the process but only care about the fruit, of course they want to have a simple ET to get the fruit quickly and easily

1 Like

good to know most of what i voted for seem to be in the majority haha. angel of death should return though, her story is unique as well as her character design

4 Likes

I agree with you v1deost. While I personally didn’t vote for her (we were limited to voting for three), the Angel of Death would have been my 4th choice for Poll 1.

2 Likes

I think The Fixer should return just cause people don’t want it to return.

10 Likes

Of course, the Fixer is a very specific ET as we need to tail the courier and retreive the diamonds before killing the ET. It takes time and maybe 1 or 2 retries.

That’s not my favorite ET and I rather prefer the reactivation of several other legacy ETs for regular ET missions. But for ETA, it’d a good thing, as this ET mission introduces another objective to the usual kill. Because it’s ETA, failing this has no big incidence: just wait the next day for a retry.

Moreover, among the upcoming changes planned for the future ETA (from IOI website):

• All ET Arcade Contracts will feature 3 targets per Arcade Contract.

This new system suits well with the Fixer ET.

There are two options:
The Fixer in first position: if the ET is failed, we can restart directly with the Fixer.
The Fixer in final position: if the Fixer is failed, we need only to restart two ET. Maybe put the Fixer with two ET where you get only one target with no optional objectives. This way, if we need to restart, we need only to replay two missions (and not four) and they are pretty fastforward (only one target).

2 Likes

Polls are closed. Thanks for the discussion and votes.

18 Likes

And thank you for giving us a chance to give our thoughts on which LETs we’d like to see return.

:heart:

7 Likes

I’ve revised the list that I had made and some changes have been made. However, because we’re planning this long-term, it might not be apparant straight away - as some of the choices were already locked in.

So… when you see that it’s not the top-voted ones being released first, you can use that as an opportunity to practice patience :upside_down_face:

21 Likes

17 Likes

Sensation among the top 6!! Yeah turn up my tunes!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wjFahULCK8

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

I hope to be able to change the model of the 47 proprietary suit in H3 back to H2, because the 47 suit model of H3 is very fat, the height of the shoulders is too high, resulting in 47 looking very short, the neck is very short, and the suit in H2 is more coordinated, looking more beautiful, I hope the official can change back, thank you!