What 47 Suits Do You Think Goes Well With the Locations?

The Formal Hunting Attire fits the theme for Embrace of the serpent, and I suppose the Guru suit would work on Hokkaido (thinking Terminal Hospitality)

Looks like we’re about to get more options:

8 Likes

Still can’t believe I’m missing 47’s signature suit with gloves.

I’m hoping Elusive Target kills in H3 still go towards unlocking missing suits :crossed_fingers:

My list:
Paris: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Sapienza: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Marrakesh: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Bangkok: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Colorado: 47’s signature suit with gloves.
Hokkaido: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Hawke’s Bay: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Miami: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Santa Fortuna: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Mumbai: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Whittleton Creek: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Sgail: 47’s signature suit with gloves
New York: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Haven: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Dubai: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Dartmoor: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Berlin: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Chongqing: 47’s signature suit with gloves
Mendoza: 47’s signature suit with gloves

“My timeless look would fit right in” :smiley:

13 Likes

My favorite suit for Landslide is the Absolution suit. The sunset makes the suit look so vibrant. I just wish the Absolution didn’t have gloves. I think it is suspicious to wear gloves outside of cold climates. Same with the suburban suit. Wish it had no gloves

2 Likes

Turtleneck for everything now.

4 Likes

Miami outfit in Mumbai.

The Absolution suit for the Icon, since the target is William Mapother, and the hit is the earliest in the series (ie he woulda still have been wearing that suit possibly, before switching to WOA style).

Ashen Suit in Berlin

3 Likes

the gaucho suit goes very well in santa fortuna and mumbai
the lynch suit fits nicely in miami, haven island, and sapienza
freedom phantom suit goes well in colorado marrakesh (dont ask why)

i like to act as a hired clown at the party in whittleton creek :smiley:
and subject 47 goes very well in romania :shushing_face:

1 Like

I really like the Chongqing suit in New York.

2 Likes

I think the blue playstation suit would be amazing for Sapienza but I think the shoes and the gloves look tacky

I use the Lynch suit in ‘World of Tomorrow’ and start at the top the clock tower.

I use the tactical gear with hat in Chongqing because of the rain.

1 Like

I tried this and the Devil’s Own looks amazing for Bangkok but Agent 47 looks conspicuous dressed as a devil in a luxury hotel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I usually go for the absolution suit on all maps except for whittleton creek where I use the blood money suit, and hokkaido where I take the Requiem suit (I miss this suit so much)

The Guru suit from the Deluxe escalation is now my go to Mumbai outfit.

3 Likes

Now that we have a mission in England, we have a use for all the winter-themed outfits! :wink: The snow suits might be slightly excessive, but the Winter Suits blend in perfectly.

The Absolution suit is also appropriate for William Mapother, since he was almost 47 in Absolution. (And I guess, still is in a way, since he did the motion capture for 47).

Funny you also included a pic of Tom Cruise right after that, since him and William Mapother are cousins.

2 Likes

Even more interestingly, I learned that Tom Cruise’s real name is Tom Cruise Mapother lol

2 Likes

And I get what you’re going for here with the Ashen suit in Berlin to match Collateral.

But don’t forget, the Classic All-Black Suit is also an option!

2 Likes

I love the classic all-black suit for the New York and the Whittleton Creek level. Agent 47 looks like a fed in that suit :stuck_out_tongue: