What 47 Suits Do You Think Goes Well With the Locations?

Guru suit from today’s escalation works pretty well in Mumbai.

1 Like

I really wanna use the Classic All Black in Romania lol. That’s the one level where were finally allowed to be loud.

6 Likes

I used to dislike the tactical gear with the hunter’s hat but now I think Agent 47 looks sexy in it :stuck_out_tongue: Something about the hat and the jacket

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m hoping IOI adds in a locker or something where we can have our gear and outfits available for pickup. “Untouchable” is the one level where I think canonically, 47 should probably kill everyone onboard the train because they know too much about him, similar to the final level of Blood Money. IOI’s given us so many fancy rifles and shotguns, but I rarely ever use them because I’m going for SA - Romania would be a pefect level to use them all but we can’t.

10 Likes

My general go-to is 47’s signature suit with gloves, or the location-specific versions with gloves.

Some start location specific suits:

I make a point of using the ski outfit when starting as a dead person in the morgue in Hokkaido, as if he was in a skiing accident. It’s the only time it feels appropriate, so I grab the opportunity with both hands.

When starting on top of the Keep in Sgail I take the 47’s suit with his black, long winter coat. Same for the barge in Paris.

Terminus suit in Shaman start in Colombia. Gives the impression of 47 having had a wild night in the jungle with his meditation friends just before.

11 Likes

47: Names are for friends, so I don’t need one

~~Ten ayahuascas later~~

47: I just wear these suits as a form of armour, bland enough to be hard to describe but expensive enough to be an additional form of intimidation…wow… but I don’t need to have my walls up around you guys, right?

Other people: (to high to process what planet they’re on) yeah man…

7 Likes

Anything nighttime or tactical, it’s the Raven Suit. Feels good sneaking round S’gail in that outfit

1 Like

Turtleneck everywhere. Sadly, doesn’t get wet in the rain, which is starting to bother me quite a bit.

Will I ever get a long coat, turtleneck and shorts? The coat/turtleneck combo is there, just add shorts!

2 Likes

Not a turtleneck with shorts & long coat. 0/10

1 Like

Honestly, if I could get one Absolution-themed suit, I´d probably go for the factory guard outfit. I really want something with a keffiyeh to wear in Marrakesh :cry:

Edit: And throw in a fancy FAL for good measures.

3 Likes
  • Summer Suave Suit when 47 visits sunny locations, so he looks like a high class tourist.

• Devils Own in Berlin because obvious Dance w/ the Devil vibes

• Snow Festival Suit in Sgail because he was portrayed like that on concept arts

• Lynch- and Cowboy Suit in Colorado for when you go crazy

• Black and white tux in Paris to steal the show

2 Likes

Dude, you just game me an idea.
Imagine Darthmoor in winter… say winter holidays pack. Damn… so sick.

1 Like

Paris: Stadia-Suit (white suit, red shirt). I do not like that look, but it fits the setting being about fashion. Look stylish, a bit special but still in line

Sapienza: all white suit (preorder). Honestly a bit too extreme, but I kinda like it with the all white gun, all whiet suitcase and the white sieger

Marrakesh: Ashgrey with shortballer and ICA suitcase

Bangkok: All red suit with red trinity. A bit like Sappienza: Maybe too much, but for me, Sappienza (and Hokkaido) are “white”, Bangkok is “red”. Don’t know how to describe, just feels like it. Just as Sgail and Berlin feel black. DON’T JUDGE ME!!!1

Colorado: Freedom Fighters. Obviously.

Hokkaido: Elegant Leisure Suit (my game is in German, I don’t know the exact English names). Actually i love the white Yukata, but because epic I switched from PC to Stadia and there has not been a Hokkaido Elusive taget yet.

Hawke’s Bay: Only the original (swim) suit fits the story and setting

Miami: Blood red. Same as Bangkok. Although the white-red stadia suit also fits. Summer suit if you’re trying to be less professional and more fun. I am thinking wayyyy to much about this.

Santa Fortuna: Rieper Suit, but I can’t tell why. Freedom Fighters or all black seem more fitting, but somehow I like this one most.

Mumbai: Lynch, starting in the apartment! Perfect fit.

Whittleton Creek: All-black collection

Sgail: Only the original fits the setting - when starting “legally”. I know there is another suit from this map but I do not have it yet. When starting from the chapel, Rieper Suit! Now with the Deluxe Suits, the golden Devil might fir because of the mask, still it does not really count as undercover … . … . …

New York: Classic all black. Pure business. Bring a suitcase, even if it’s just a lockpick.

Haven: Tropical Suit. Again with Deluxe: Guru fits quite good. somehow I even like Winter Sports becuase it looks very summer-y, ironically.

Dubai: I use ash grey with gloves, but this might not be final.

Dartmoor: Rieper with Shotballer.

Berlin: Neon City fits well, but I like the Terminus Suit for story reasons. Seems fitting not to have the perfect suit for this mission.

Chongqing: Neon City. Not because it is the only ne that fits but because it is just a great suit.

Mendoza: Original white tuxedo because it just has to be in this mission.

Carpatian Mountains: :sob:

1 Like

I think the straightjacket will be a good choice for that level :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes!

Also, while unrealistic, the 100% classic suit.

Also also, I need to do this SASO dressed as Santa for reasons.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed they will allow us a suit selection eventually :persevere:

The other day I also found out that the Raven Suit and Masamune are an absolutely glorious combination for Chongqing.

4 Likes

Great for bumming me out you mean :frowning: poor guy…

1 Like

Sorry, I though it was similar to Hokkaido where you could only choose your loadout after finishing the mission once. Didn’t know they didn’t allow you afterwards :frowning:

No, I just meant that straight jackets and restraints were probably a big part of his upbringing. You know how we open in Hokkaido with him laying ramrod straight on the bed, arms at his sides? The same way we open on the Bad Ending in the asylum? The implications…

1 Like

Paris: anything thats more clasy. Signature suit,ashen suit and the tuxedo are my favorite picks
Sapienza: almost every suit, ranging from casual to classy. Italian suit, imperial classic and signature suit are my favorite picks
Marrakesh: anything thats more on the lighter side. Italian suit, casual suit,training gear and the tropical suit are my favorite picks
Bangkok: same as sapienza.
Colorado: anything thats “tactical and stealthy”. Training gear, tactical gear and raven suit
Hokkaido: if i start in the morgue, any of the “classic” suits, requiem suit is my favorite pick. If im not starting in the morgue, vip patient or white yukata are the only fitting options
Hawke’s Bay: same as colorado
Miami: anythings thats more light and casual. Florida fit, italian suit, casual suit and training gear
Santa Fortuna: training gear and casual tourist are the only suits i use on this map
Mumbai: same as Marrakesh
Whittleton Creek: same as sapienza
Sgail: if i start in the keep or the chapel, raven suit or snow festival suit. If i start at the harbor, the tuxedo with mask is the only fitting option
New York: coats and more classy suits are most fitting. Neon city suit, number six, winter suit, new yorker and Signature suit are my favorite picks
Haven: the default suit is the only fitting option
Dubai: same as paris
Dartmoor: number six, classic cut long coat and raven suit are my favorite picks
Berlin: smart casual suit and number six are the only suits i use on this on map
Chongqing: same as new york
Mendoza: same as paris

1 Like