What am I doing wrong? Hitman: Blood Money - A New Life (SA)

ok let me guide you,
When you first spawn in run to the catering truck in front of siniestras house and pick up the donuts, then run to the house on the opposite side and sedate the donuts, then go back to the street and put the donuts down in front of the “Lauritz and co.” truck, wait; a FBI agent will come out and pick up the donuts, then wait until they get knocked out from the donuts, take their disguise and steal the video tape. then go inside the house and go up the stairs into vinnie’s daughter’s bedroom and wait in there when one of the bodyguards goes in to sniff the panties on the table sedate him and bring him in the bathroom, next room over. then wait until Vinnie goes up and notices that the guard is gone, then wait until he goes in his office, which then you can kill him. then drag his body across the hallway into the daughter’s bedroom, as his bodyguard will see his body if you keep it in his office, then go down the stairs and outside, where the wife, will go inside the pool room, now since accidents don’t ruin your score rating, you can push her in the pool and take her necklace.

Yes, I know that way of doing the mission, but the thing is that I want to do the mission like you saw on my video but I’m asking you guys what I have to do to do the mission the way I want and get SA rating, what should I do/change to get SA rating but doing the mission as I want as you saw in my video, do you understand what I’m saying? If there is no way of correcting my strategy then I will have to go with another SA estrategy like the one you are telling me. Thank you anyways! :wink:

1 Like

But what the problem, if you go to the truck to steal the tape you can also take FBI suit so you can go absolutly everywhere.

Yes, I know what you are saying, but the thing is that I want to achieve the mission with my own strategy and I want to know what do I have to change in my strategy to get SA rating. I know that the FBI suit can take you anywhere but everyone do the mission in that way, so I want to do something different like I do on my video but getting SA rating.

1 Like

Like I said using the rifle is not good for SA raiting.

2 Likes

Allright! I think I will have to change my strategy because I wanted to use the rifle but if that affects the SA rating I will have to change the strategy then… Thank you for the information! :slight_smile:

If you are interested here’s my YouTube channel where you can find a wide variaty of gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIrjGYHbGMaf6IiSTMhG3yw

Take care, all the best and happy holidays!

Rifle is just for killing the dog.

1 Like

Ohh that’s nice! I´ll try only shooting the dog then and not the pool guy. Thank you! :smiley:

But can´t promis you get SA raiting.
I personaly liked the way you kiled the dog in the video and this is how I do it now.

1 Like

I will check out if not using the rifle on the pool guy makes effect on SA rating and I’ll let you know. Yes, that’s a cool thing to do with the dog, but I didn’t kill him I just sedated him with the sausage that I found at the back of the house near the lady who gardens the bushes, I used the sedative syringe on the sausage and then threw it to the dog.

Using the rifle is defenetly one of the reasons you not geting SA raiting, have prooved it myself. Using sedative syringe for the dog is waste of sedative, as you need it for the guys in the van to steal the tape and for the pool guy.

1 Like

Okay! That’s cool, I will check that out! :wink:

Del Mar Police Station

Detective: “So who exactly did you see?”

Sinistra Family Dog: “Woof! Woof!”

Detective: “Uh huh…”

Sinistra Family Dog: “Woof! Grrrr! Woof!”

Detective: “I gotcha. Bald Caucasian man with a barcode tattoo in the back of his head and wearing a dark suit with a purple tie.”

Sinistra Family Dog: “Grrr! Grrrr! Woof!”

Detective: “Oh, you meant a red tie. Sorry about that.”

4 Likes

Hahaha! :joy: :joy: :joy: :heart: :heart: That’s for real!

1 Like

Dog not calling police, just the guards.

If you really want to use the rifle, then only for the dog. I tried it out. Sedate the guies in the van and take the suit and tape, take the amo for the rifle and go to the place where the rifle is and use it to shoot the dog. The rest you can do like befor, only you need to sedate the pool guy some other way.

Just walk through the house instead of along the side yard with the doggie. It’s a bit tricky to navigate with all the FBI dudes, but it can be done.

If you want to enter the hous through the front dor, you need FBI suit and for other dors you need to steal the tape.
Also if I understood right, he wanted to use the rifle.

2 Likes

Due to the weird way SA ranking works in Blood Money, you can wear your suit and trespass right through the house and maintain the best ranking. Has to be done in your suit, and I think you need to bait the NPCs in a certain way so they don’t open fire on you, but all speedruns use this tactic

This worcks only with the wery easy level, where evidences not count.