What am I doing wrong? Hitman: Blood Money - A New Life (SA)

Detective 1: Didn’t someone say something about a bald guy in a suit running through the house uninvited?

Detective 2: Oh not this about the bald man again. How many times must I tell you there’s nothing suspicious about what your describing nor any proof that he’s even real.

Detective 1: How can you say this? Similar sightings happened at the vineyard in Chile, the Paris opera house, and the rehab place up north. Right where the murders took place, what do you say about that?

Detective 2: I’d say the bald man is lucky to be alive, assuming he even exists. If they didn’t close down the Pine Cone place I’d recommend you check yourself in. Now no more about phantom bald men, crop circles, black helicopters, or Santa Claus.

It’s not evidence if 47 is just running through a trespass area. If he’s caught on camera, yes, but running around where the NPCs chase you to say “you’ve got no business here” doesn’t affect your SA rating, as long as they don’t see you with a gun or doing anything deemed illegal by them.
It works on any difficulty. That’s why you get speedrunners playing on professional just legging it through the house, throwing pennies at the skylight and they get SA.

2 Likes

I would just like to add that if you get shot for tresspassing and you’re not in the suit ,the SA rating is lost.

1 Like

Right, because it counts as a “cover blown” in the rating. When you are in the suit, there is no cover to be blown, so…

It also works with the actual crimes. If you shoot a target in the face while in disguise - cover blown, no SA, even if they saw you for a split second right before their death and never told anyone. Do that in a suit - and you’re the silentest assassin of all silent assassins.

3 Likes

…except they count as witnesses.

Edit: I completely missed the word “target” here. My bad.

If we’re still talking Blood Money, dead witnesses don’t count as witnesses here. IIRC, “cover blown” and “body found” are the only two ways a single NPC can ruin your rating, otherwise you can kill them (with an accident if they’re no target) if they saw you committing any crime and you’re good.

2 Likes