What are you eating or cooking?

Visited a cafe bakery, had a cinnamon swirl and hot cup of chocolate.

10 Likes

Hot cup of chocolate? So a hot chocolate?

Looks scrumptious though

1 Like

I had some leftover berries, so I made some tiny fluffy pancakes with self made apple sauce from my mother and maple sirup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Just tasted my first ever batch of home cooked barbecue ribs that I made for the first time, and goddamn, are they good!

10 Likes

What else can ye cook Walt?

1 Like

Can make some pretty good meth- I mean, marshmallows! No, meat, that’s what I meth- meant! Meat!

3 Likes

Since @Yacob isn’t a fan of Grits, (For god knows what reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) I switched it up to Oatmeal with raisins today.

6 Likes

Oatmeal for the WIN!

1 Like

Looks delish. Your grits post inspired me to have peanut butter porridge the past few mornings btw.
It’s difficult to get hold of grits here in england

1 Like

Thought exactly the same :slight_smile:
I assume it was just a hot cup with a regular chocolate in it :slight_smile:

(joke attempt)

3 Likes

Semi healthy lunch. Everything was sliced fresh this morning before I left for work. The olive oil is from my fav producer in Spain.

7 Likes

Delicious Burger from Bridges and Bourbon.

11 Likes

Cheerios with chocolate milk. Most certainly not my first choice but I was running super late to work and our snack shop was out of normal milk.

7 Likes

I enjoy Rice Krispies or sometimes Special K with chocolate milk. So no need to feel so guilty about it. :grin: Never tried cheerios with it though was it any good?

1 Like

It wasn’t my favourite, but it wasn’t terrible. I totally had chocolate milk with Rice Krispies when I was a kid :joy:. I guess I should have looked for other options. I grabbed the cereal first and then when there was no white milk I just grabbed chocolate. I should have gone back to see the other cereal options.

1 Like

Banana Bread and some Ribs

10 Likes

Eating ben & jerry’s while playing hitman in my dorm room

9 Likes

What flavour? We have some Americone Dream in the freezer right now. I like that one, Scotchy Scotchy Scotch and Chubby Hubby best.

3 Likes

Chocolate fudge brownie :yum:

3 Likes

Homemade tuna salad with 4x the pepper bc I’m insane on toasted homemade bread (rosemary and olive oil).

Looks like cat food, but it’s incredible.

9 Likes