What are you eating or cooking?

Delicious Burger from Bridges and Bourbon.

10 Likes

Cheerios with chocolate milk. Most certainly not my first choice but I was running super late to work and our snack shop was out of normal milk.

6 Likes

I enjoy Rice Krispies or sometimes Special K with chocolate milk. So no need to feel so guilty about it. :grin: Never tried cheerios with it though was it any good?

1 Like

It wasn’t my favourite, but it wasn’t terrible. I totally had chocolate milk with Rice Krispies when I was a kid :joy:. I guess I should have looked for other options. I grabbed the cereal first and then when there was no white milk I just grabbed chocolate. I should have gone back to see the other cereal options.

1 Like

Banana Bread and some Ribs

9 Likes

Eating ben & jerry’s while playing hitman in my dorm room

8 Likes

What flavour? We have some Americone Dream in the freezer right now. I like that one, Scotchy Scotchy Scotch and Chubby Hubby best.

2 Likes

Chocolate fudge brownie :yum:

2 Likes

Homemade tuna salad with 4x the pepper bc I’m insane on toasted homemade bread (rosemary and olive oil).

Looks like cat food, but it’s incredible.

8 Likes

I made my first (of many) pumpkin soup this year :jack_o_lantern::heart:

13 Likes

Vegan Cheesecake at Work

9 Likes

First hot cocoa of the season. It’s still 50° F out, but winter is coming.

5 Likes

Was literally about to post saying about having a hot chocolate!
Plus there nice all year round

2 Likes

Few days ago we were at some restaurant in Leamington Spa to celebrate mom’s birthday.
Ordered food that turned out quite spicy

10 Likes

Today I improvised with some stuff I had left in the fridge and cooked this vegan pumpkin tarte like thingy :sweat_smile: it was very delicious though!

4 Likes