What are you eating or cooking?

I made my first (of many) pumpkin soup this year :jack_o_lantern::heart:

14 Likes

Vegan Cheesecake at Work

10 Likes

First hot cocoa of the season. It’s still 50° F out, but winter is coming.

6 Likes

Was literally about to post saying about having a hot chocolate!
Plus there nice all year round

2 Likes

Few days ago we were at some restaurant in Leamington Spa to celebrate mom’s birthday.
Ordered food that turned out quite spicy

14 Likes

Today I improvised with some stuff I had left in the fridge and cooked this vegan pumpkin tarte like thingy :sweat_smile: it was very delicious though!

9 Likes

Been visiting the homeland these past few weeks and had a meeting with my mates in Prague the other day, so here’s a few pics of the chowder I was enjoying (my crappy pic really doesn’t do the pastrami sandwich justice).

14 Likes

Oh but it does

7 Likes

Im currently eating wotsits but there crunchy than normal, they’ve massacred my boy

Wotsthat?

1 Like

Cheese puffs.

2 Likes

Wotsits is a British brand of cheese flavoured corn puffs sold first by Golden Wonder and now by Walkers Crisps. The most common form is the “Really Cheesy” flavour of corn puffs. Other shapes and flavours have also been sold, including limited-edition varieties.
Nicked the description off Goggle ofc

2 Likes

I had some leftover béarnais, so I thought why not use it as a burger sauce.

Cheddar, red onion, sweet mustard, iceberg, pickles, smash patty and béarnais. Tasted wonderful.

12 Likes

Looks phenomenal! I bet it was delicious

1 Like

11 Likes

I’ve just made myself a all year round, very dark chocolate, hot chocolate with both types of marshmallows

8 Likes

There’s more than one??

2 Likes

I figured I’d post this. It’s more of a recipe than what I’m currently eating.

The seafood restaurant Capt. D’s used to have a dipping sauce… I can’t remember if it had the name of it on the small container, but apparently, it does have a name.

Jezebel Sauce.

To make it - you’ll need 2 parts pineapple preserves, 1 part natural horse radish (don’t use the saucy kind that’s the consistency of mayonnaise), and 1 part yellow mustard.

I had to buy the pineapple preserves from Amazon and got some horse radish too.

I would get this with the chicken strips they’d sell at Capt. D’s. It’s been decades since I’ve had it. The only thing I’d change about it is that it seems like it needs more of a fruity tang of the pineapple that the (Smucker’s) preserves don’t have. But it is VERY close!

I suppose it could go well with shrimp too.

Note: They have a Honey Mustard, but this is different.

4 Likes

Theres big ones, small ones, pink ones, white ones

1 Like

Ah, so it’s the Dr. Seuss effect

3 Likes