What are you eating or cooking?

That’s the way to start it off!!! Enjoy your time off!

4 Likes

late for this but here yer go

6 Likes

me cook this ghetti of creamy

Made a spinach and ricotta lasanga. It’s very tasty! (and yes: eating it in front of my pc, still have to work for a few more hours…)

17 Likes

Had a proper Fish&Chips at some restaurant in London today, but forgot to take a picture of it :slight_smile:
Though it was good and tasty in spite chips was less in amount than the fish :slight_smile:
It was enormous. Wish chips was a bit more. Enjoyed it

9 Likes

I want to see that Christmas dinner spam today!

4 Likes

Leftovers Christmas sandwich, with Duck, gravy, chips, two kinds of Red cabbage salads, Mayo and currant jelly.

11 Likes

Sitting outside by the hotel pool having pork nachos and one last maitai before I head back to the frigid misery that is currently Chicago :snowman: .

8 Likes

At last, I won’t be suffering alone anymore! :cold_face:

2 Likes

I cooked for my family on christmas. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the appetiser (it was bruschetta).

Vegan “meat” pies with mashed potatoes:

Vegan lava cake (the chocolate in the inside was still fluid):

11 Likes

Made a pastrami and fresh Mozzarella sandwich with Ruculla, tomatoes, cucumber, a light drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Dinner is another Christmas sandwich, this time with pork belly.

10 Likes

Nice work!! Looking yummy!

3 Likes

Pork belly looking so good!!

6 Likes

Pork belly makes anything better. Embrace pork belly! (The mozzarella sandwich looks awesome too though)

2 Likes

Let me see your New Year’s Eve meals! I’m making miso onions, meatloaf and bramata with a reduced port sauce. Maybe pics will follow (if I don’t eat it first…).

4 Likes

Yesterday’s dinner and today’s lunch. The ultimate classic left over dish. Biksemad. Leftover pork belly roast, a bit of duck roast, onions and old boiled potatoes. All fried in a skillet. Then add H.P sauce and Ketchup.

Normally you would eat it with a fried egg and pickled beetroot. Today I didn’t feel like either.

Dinner comes later.

8 Likes

A bit of Bearnaise, no salad. The girlfriend wants soup, due to being sick. So tonight it’s steak for one.

10 Likes

Not particularly New Year’s Evey, but you can’t go wrong with veg pasta bake.

10 Likes

Made hot “wings” in my air Fryer

11 Likes

Those don’t look like any wings I’ve seen… :unamused:

1 Like