What are you eating or cooking?

^

2 Likes

Oh I saw the quotes… Could just call 'em legs!

2 Likes

Made a pot of braised collard greens and added in some carrots.

6 Likes

I made Hot legs. That sounds like a real dish, said no Norseman ever.

3 Likes

I had a tuna fish sandwich made with chopped yellow onion, shredded cheese and miracle whip. All on a halved whole wheat Pita/flat bread with lettuce and 2 salted tomato slices. My side was some cottage cheese with plenty of pepper. Then a handful of blueberries. All washed down with some fruit punch Gatorade.

I’d post pics… But I’ll leave this to your imaginations.

5 Likes

Five year wedding anniversary meal with my loving wife (aka :crown: :dragon: :fire: )

Best meal I have had in 2 years. I would NEVER order beef stroganoff at a restaurant if not for the waitress saying it would be the best thing I had all month. She was more than right. We both go it and I was stunned at how good it was.

Been many times for tea or just for too many drinks but never ate a full meal there before. I’ll certainly be back.

14 Likes

Home late from work. Air Fryer dinner.

12 Likes

A frozen açaí paste at the bottom (40 calories)
1/4 cup of Greek yogurt (66 calories)
1/8 cup of granola (57 calories)
1 table spoon honey (64 calories)
3/4 cup of rasp, blue, and black berries (60 cal)

It’s little high on sugar but it’s delicious and only 287 calories. Perfect breakfast!

7 Likes

Right now I’m trying, for the first time, some homemade fried chicken drumsticks that I’ve got cooking up in my air frier. I’m trying a recipe that uses crushed cornflakes as the breading. Here’s hoping. :crossed_fingers:

(Later) and the verdict is, not bad.:+1:

3 Likes

Made a homemade Stromboli for dinner.

16 Likes

Had lasagna today. For the first time.
Enjoyed it. It was tasty

13 Likes

What!? How have you never had lasagna? I’m so happy for you though!! You must try all the other amazing pastas too now!

3 Likes

Yeah :slight_smile:
I’m thinking the same now.
That place seems atmospheric and they cook nice, so I guess I surely will

4 Likes

Looks great! Have to say I’ve NEVER seen French fries served with Lasagna… Now that’s Fusion cuisine.

6 Likes

Just give me all the carbs in any form please :joy:

6 Likes

Managed to hit my favourite oyster bar a few days before departing for my trip home. Sooo glad I did.

9 Likes

I was surprised myself when saw ingredients in the menu, as I didn’t expect anything else to be served alongside the lasagna itself though I don’t know what it served usually with.
I always thought that lasagna is something like a layered cake which goes by its own.
I expect that they kind of mixed italian cuisine (lasagna itself) with english (chips - like they call the fries, and maybe a salad) one.
However it’s an interesting serving indeed

3 Likes

Eggy mushrooms, in all lazyness.

7 Likes

I usually don’t serve anything alongside when I’m having lasagna. But it pairs well with a green salad.

3 Likes

I don’t either, but I have had it with rocket once and I would definitely recommend it. Garlic bread (if that is what is pictured) is a great combo with any pasta dish. Chips are a little questionable: I’d usually replace the pasta of a dish with chips if I wanted them, but l don’t think lasagne lends itself to that. Maybe I should try it! I don’t believe in food crimes (I’m a certified brown sauce and Pringles eater), so nothing’s off the table…

3 Likes