What are your most played games?

I’m curious about what games you guys have the most time on. I have about 300 hours on Hitman 2 and Modern Warfare 2019. I have about 100 on Mirror’s Edge Catalyst and on Steam I have 120 hours on New Vegas.

8 Likes

XCOM, XCOM, you’re my XCOM.
Rolling out the rookies when your sergeants are all gone.
XCOM, XCOM, you’re my XCOM.
And baby you End Turn me on.

7 Likes

Star Fox 64 if we’re talking about all time.

Fallout New Vegas if you mean in like the last 10 years or so.

This isn’t including the Hitman games which easily win both categories.

4 Likes
  • Hitman
  • Dark Souls / Bloodborne
  • Enter The Gungeon
  • Sayonara Wild Hearts

I tend to come back to games I can just chill out in. I like buying and playing smaller indie games too but I rarely revisit them

8 Likes

My top 10 most played games

though I didn’t touch TF2 and CS:GO in years and probably never will :slight_smile:

Also special mentions are the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Assassin’s Creed series :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

This is the reason I have spent so much time on New Vegas. It’s so easy to get sucked in wandering wasteland.

3 Likes

fallout 4 (1100 hours), hitman 6 (1000 hours), black ops 4 (800). but if i could i would count the souls series as well since i feel like i always have one of them in my rotation

4 Likes

If we go by hours

World of Warcraft - Above 2 years of ingame time (if not a lot more)
Rainbow Six: Siege - 1100 hours
Battlefield 1 - 665 hours

6 Likes

At this point I only play 2 games. Warzone and Hitman.
I often start a marathon of the old games from Codename 47.

5 Likes

I just checked the wrap-up website for my PS4 profile, here it shows my top 3 most played game in 2020:

1. Need For Speed: Heat - 267 hrs
  2. HITMAN 2 - 231 hrs
  3. Watch Dogs: Legion - 134 hrs

I was honestly surprised that I spent a lot of time in Legion despite it was released at the end of October, 2020. The first two, though, I’d suppose it takes plenty of time to customize cars and play contracts. :joy:

If you haven’t checked it out, the web service seems to only run until March 2nd, 2021. So you better be hurry, PS4 players!

https://www.wrapup.playstation.com/

8 Likes

I have over 2000 hours in GTA online and I regret every single one of them

12 Likes

I feel that. I have 87 hours (I know that’s nothing in comparison) in Forza Horizon 4 and regret every single one.

4 Likes

I never knew about this :sweat_smile:

here are my stats for 2020:

7 Likes

This is not the whole thing to be honest. I spent a major time of my childhood behind my uncle’s PC and the only game I was allowed to play was NFS: Most Wanted. I have a huge history with that.

5 Likes

The original or the 2012 one? I’m presuming the original.

1 Like

Aww, in the meantime I still quite envy you and hope PS system will have a similar open-world festival-themed racing game. GT still remains as a close circuit racing title. The Crew 2 has a similar vibe and an interesting car list, but I quit it and its Summit event grindfests since Heat came out. Heat didn’t receive as many post-launch supports as FH4 since the developer was shut down by EA.

Well then, now I will put my hopes on NFS 2021 and TD Unlimited: Solar Crown. The latter gives me more hopes because of generally good reviews of WRC 9, plus I’ve been waiting for a TDU sequel for a long time.

Sorry for off-topicing this bit. I hope none of you will be bored by this racing game rambling. :grin:

3 Likes

Original.

1 Like

In terms of sheer playtime according to Steam and GOG…

XCOM 2
The Witcher 3
Cyberpunk 2077
Rainbow Six Siege

These are my biggest timesinks of the last several years. Unfortunately i have no stats for Hitman Contracts or Blood Money but they’d be in the 500+ hour mark for each i reckon.

8 Likes

I have around 700hrs of Mortal Kombat 11.

8 Likes

It’s not that it’s a bad game, it’s fairly decent, its just that they haven’t done anything to change the Horizon formula since Horizon 2. There are seasons, but all they really do is change the weather.

If you really want to play a Horizon game, you could probably find a cheap used 360 and play the orignal one, which I consider to be the best in the series.

And I’m guessing you have about 7000 in C47?

3 Likes