What H3 Location Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Please use spoiler tags when appropriate, thank you.

Simple question. With all 6 locations of Hitman 3 unveiled, what location are you the most hyped for?

• Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Dartmoor, United Kingdom
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Chongqing, China
  • Mendoza, Argentina
  • Carpathian Mountains, Romania

0 voters

5 Likes

Totally not biased or anything.

3 Likes

Berlin, shortly followed by Dubai. Then China, then the rest.

Gimme em swiss-cheese maps!

8 Likes

One of the spoilery screenshots of Chongqing has made that my absolute most hyped level by far. I honestly can’t wait to experience it for myself

6 Likes

Chongqing. After seeing some new pictures, all destinations look incredible amazing astonishing breathtaking, but Chongqing my man, it’s another level.

6 Likes

Chongqing first and foremost, it was the location that got my attention right away when it was teased in the announcement trailer. From there the list goes.

2: Carpathian
3: Dartmoor
4: Berlin
5: Mendoza
6: Dubai

3 Likes

Is it the extremely orange one?

Yes it is :sweat_smile:

To think it was an hour after I thought I had the story all planned out. I hope they out do Absolution when it comes to showing the inner workings of the ICA

2 Likes

It’s kinda hard to choose lol. Mainly because everytime a new location is revealed I end up switching my vote from the last revealed one. So I’m voting for Chongqing just for posterity sake.

It also blows my prediction way out of the water. Ive always wanted a mission where you go up against the ICA on their turf. I honestly cannot say where the story will go from here, another reason to be hyped :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I voted Dartmoor because it looks way too good. We haven’t seen much of some locations tho. I can imagine how Chongqing could be (looks outstanding), and Mendoza if it works like Sapienza. Can’t say much about Berlin or the Carpathian Mountains.

Anyway, this is my list:

Dartmoor
Chongqing
Mendoza
Carpathian Mountains
Berlin
Dubai

3 Likes

My list:
1.Dartmoor
I am very excited for the detective mission story and it gives me Beldingford Manor vibes.
2.Chongqing
I absolutely love the visuals and the rain!Enough said.
3.Mendoza
The place looks gorgeous!There will also be a secret Providence meeting and Diana will be there!I can’t wait to uncover the story behind this mission.
4.Berlin
Excited for the nightclub.That’s all I have to say.Having 4 targets also sounds very interesting to me.
5.Dubai
The visuals are stunning in this level,but I am afraid of its verticality.
6.Romania
It will be awesome to play a mission in my country!We will have snow and a moving train,but the highest mastery level being level 5 sounds very,very dissapointing to me. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I’ll play the entire game just to see Romania again. :kissing_closed_eyes:
But not by rushing that said.

1 Like

I guess ill also make a list

1. Chongqing, it looks phenomenal, The setting in the ICA data centre is a personal dream of mine

2. Berlin, the setting is so unique here. I love the nightclub scenes that we’ve seen so far. I also love the mystery surrounding this location

3. Dartmoor, it’s perfect. The setting is so interesting. I also live here and I’m looking forward to seeing 47 operate in my own country

4. Dubai, the music is very much like SA from what I’ve heard. As someone who is interested in the story of these games, dropping Ingram and Stuyvesant is a task I’ve been looking forward to

5. Romania, Cant wait to play it through a couple of times, Im fearful of its replay value however.

6. Mendoza, I don’t know how I feel about this one honestly. It looks pretty but I prefer the atmosphere of all the others. Im excited to see Diana in the providence meeting and what her deal really is

4 Likes

Same, I’m so hyped right now about Chongqing.

2 Likes

I’d give you a :heart: if I could, I’m all out for today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know why but I think I will enjoy Mendoza so much; however, I like a lot every location except one

1 Like

which location dont you like?

Carpathian mountains cause the 5 mastery