What H3 Location Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

OF COURSE I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO ROMANIA!!! Can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait :heart_eyes:

In order for me,

1. Berlin & Romania
  2. Chongqing & Dartmoor
  3. Mendoza
  4. Dubai

It’s so difficult to decide, that is why i kept two levels at a particular position to show that i am looking forward to them equally at a position

1 Like

Ok, I won’t make a separate thread for this, but…

What location will you hop in first in HITMAN 3?

• Dubai
  • Dartmoor
  • Berlin
  • Chongqing
  • Mendoza
  • Romania
  • HITMAN 2016 location(s)
  • HITMAN 2 location(s)
  • Will follow the story from H2016
  • Will follow the story from H2
  • Will follow the story from H3

0 voters

I will play the H3 missions, but first, hop into the old ones for a few minutes each and look at the graphical changes, aswell as the mastery unlocks and the challenges as a whole, if again something is missing. Most importantly tho, WC and New York got another five Mastery, maybe Ill do them first after the progress transfer.

1 Like

I like how people are disappointed with Romania because of 5 mastery level and i am not

2 Likes

I don’t understand the difference tbh.

8 Likes

Difference is either you will randomly check the locations first, or will methodically follow the story

But with Dubai it’s the same, except if someone decides to skip the intro cutscene. I’d also be surprised if anyone decides to play any other location first.

Ok, let’s say it’s a trick question :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me it’s
• Dartmoor
• Chongqing
• Mendoza
• Berlin
• Dubai
• Romania

I put Romania last but it’s probably the one I’m the most curious about, I just think that it won’t be very replayable.
Also, sometime I love the first playthrough but don’t really want to replay a level all that much. For example I think the Kashmiri mission story in Mumbai is the best in the game but Mumbai is not that high on my overall list, so I hope that it won’t be the case for Dartmoor.

1 Like

For me it’s

1. Mendoza , Argentina

I am still waiting for a map as memorable as sapienza. This is my favorite ! I really prefer day map with sunlight. The picture of mendoza map is really nice and because it is the last sandbox map, it is maybe the biggest map ever created for a hitman game. I hope so.

1. Dartmoor, England

I am looking forward to penetrate the english aristocratia and discover all the secret of the family. I thing there is plenty of secret area and secret shortcut on this map. And the ambiance is really really good ! Hitman games are perfect for voyeur people because you penetrate IN people privacy.

1. Dubai, Emirates

I really prefer luxuous and daylight places in hitman games and dubai was my favourite until I looked at the map and find this map was not really big, it has only the size of the bank or hokkaido. It was number 1 until I saw it has only 3 mission stories and until mendoza was reveled.

1. Berlin, Germany

I like the place and the ambiance of the club, I am looking forward to start the nuclear reactor and contaminate everybody with radiactivity. it would be really nice :wink:

1. Chongquin, China

This map is ma last favorite because I don’t like the night map. Colorado is the only map I don’t like to play in hitman because its night time and I don’t see everything. Even if the ambiance seems really good, I prefer luxuous environement like sapienza manor, hokkaido hospital. I did not really like isle of sgail.

1. Romania

It will be clearly my least favorite because of lack of sandbox and replayability. And, of course, only 5 mastery level… I hope it will not be finished in 15 minutes like hawkes bay… I would prefer a full sanbox mission + bonus train mission but unfortunatly IOI team has been divided by 2 after the Squexit, so I can understand…

Please IOI give us a very quality DLC with new map : one with snow and another in an airport. Same quality as hitman 2 DLC. Please !

4 Likes

Im go gunna play the in order, but dubai looks beautiful bc i watched call meh kevin play it (i pre-ordered it)

Dartmoor and Berlin, the last mission looks horrible.

1 Like

dubai, cause i’v been there, and look forward to see it again

Our lists are exactly the same! :smiley:

2 Likes

All those locations look exciting!
Getting to choose a favourite even before trying them all is a tough choice :sweat_smile:

But after getting a closer look at the levels the one intriguing me the most would be Berlin:

It’s been a while since we didn’t had the opportunity to explore a Night Club setup, and that rave party ongoing in some industrial complex makes me wonder what kind of things that map has to offer :+1:

But even if not in a nightclub the rainy setup of Chonqing appeals to more outdoor activities in a middle of rainy street and neon lights surrounding the perimeter, this could also be interesting :slight_smile:

I gotta admit that a vineyard in middle of mountains also looks intriguing, it looks stunning and reminds me levels a la Anathema or Sapienza mixed with A Vintage Year :ok_hand:

And what to say about that EPIC opening giving us a beautiful skydive entrance right into this first level who looks gorgeous on all scales :star_struck:

Didn’t watched the preview videos to not waste my first playthrough but it promises some great moments in perspective :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That beautiful-looking british mansion in Dartmoor also has the potential to becoming a great one, offering for the first time in the series a new concept of assassination: investigating clues to find another murderer. This could be interesting :slight_smile:

Last but not least the cold Romanian setup looks like the perfect place for a finale. I wonder if we’ll get to revisit some place from the past or if something newer is going on…

It looks like we’ll also have a part of the gameplay inside a running train which looks exciting to conclude the series!

Looking forward to play them all anyway :blush:

13 Likes

Hey buddy, blur the spoilers!

2 Likes
  • Dartmoor for the beldingford vibe

• Chongqing for contracts vibe

• Mendoza for the vintage year feeling

• Berlin cause maybe is a bit meat King party

• Dubai

• Carpathian mountains will be disappointing for sure, looks like hawke’s bay.

2 Likes

Huh, that’s really not easy, so after some careful consideration, my list looks like this:

1. Berlin
    Originally, Chongqing would’ve been my Number One for sure, because not only has it Rain, which I wanted in the WoA Triology as much as other People wanted Elevators, but also because it seems to be a bit like Mumbai, which is still my favorite Map of the WoA Triology, not counting Bonus Maps, since otherwise Landslide would be just a little bit above it.

So, I also wanted a Hitman Level in Germany since a long time and now we’re finally getting it. Also it’s in a freaking Powerplant, which, even if it is Inactive, still will have a great, possibly eerie Atmosphere. Wonder if it dethrones Mumbai for me.

1. Chongqing
    I already said it above, just the presence of Rain puts this level extremly high up my agenda and this paired with the Mumbai Feeling and those Neon Signs everywhere, Hell Yeah!

2. Mendoza
    This Map just looks so freaking good. Theres not much known about it, though based on the Lighing I’m already getting Landslide Flashbacks all over again. Also the Picture of the inner part of it (The Meeting), reminds me alot of HBM’s Chile, which isen’t a Map I like too much, so I always found the Basement the best Part of it.

3. Dartmoor
    Dartmoor on Place 4 just shows how hyped I’m for the Game. Anyway, this Map also looks, once again to be freaking great again on it’s own and seems to have some elements forming a Mix between Paris and WC, so the Main Attraction is of course going to be the Murder Mystery, which has me really curious, especially on Parts of the possible suspects.

4. Carpathian Mountains
    Yes, it’s not on the Bottom of my list. This Map, while being alot smaller than all the others (perhaps even smaller than Hawkes Bay) has still peaked my intrest, especially in regards to the Gameplay, since it’s a Train afterall and theres not much space to avoid Enemies… good thing there’re more allowed Playstyles now :smiling_imp:

5. Dubai
    Yes, it’s at the Bottom of my list, so that doesn’t mean it’s bad. It just means that it’s the Map I’m the least looking forward too, because we’ve (or atleast I have) already seen so much of it. Nevertheless it still seems like a great Map, even without real Elevators :wink:

8 Likes

#1 Dartmoor - for the Beldingford vibe baybay :grinning:
#2 Mendoza - Diana as an actual NPC! Nuff said. Plus, looks gorgeous.
#3 Chonquin - for the (assumed) complexity and depth. Also, my money is on a Mei Ling Easter Egg :sunglasses:
#4 Berlin - still very intrigued, a dark horse I think.
#5 Romania - hopes slightly dashed by only 5 mastery, but you never know. Ending could be explosive.
#6 Dubai - this map has been done a disservice I reckon, would place higher had it not been featured heavily lately.

Of course I suspect the list will be revised post-launch, really hope IOI pull a rabbit out of the hat for Romania in particular.

9 Likes