What Suit do you wish was a thing to wear?

With gloves!

1 Like

Oh wow I would really like that cicada outfit, we do lack actual tactical gear outfit (the closest we have is the Colorado Elusive target outfit and the Freedom fighter outfit). There are so many situations the outfit would fit in too

1 Like

Tropical Islander is interesting because it’s the only suit in the whole trilogy where 47 is wearing shorts. I’d like to see it as an unlock too

2 Likes

No, it’s probably like one of the only suits that look very good without. I know you have your glove rule and stuff, but it’ll look horrible

Who cares if it looks horrible; most of the suits look horrible. Gloves anyway.

1 Like

I want this one. It’s nicely light grey and the tie has a unique design.

It’s a crime that IO created such a nice suit for only a small segment of carpathian mountains.

3 Likes

Another one on wishlist

Decker’s Suit (originally only worn by Decker in Paris). But also, if I remember it correctly, in Hitman 2’s game files, as a unused disguise in Miami. If devs, could add gloves, Hawkey’s Bay bodyguard’s beanie and remove glasses. this could be is great “Autumn Suit”
image source: https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/fsxqpq/unused_disguises_of_hitman_contractor_max_decker/

7 Likes

That suit would be AWESOME to have.

2 Likes

does look pretty good. gloves would be a nice touch too.

1 Like

I really love the ridiculousness of seeing 47’s straight face in the Bohemian outfit. Considering that this is a recurring character in the game, and that it’s technically just a casual civilian outfit… yes… I would very much like this as a themed Suit.

1 Like